Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introductions are in order
01-10-2006, 04:16 AM,
Introductions are in order
Yep, the ole "Get to know each other" thread, open for long-time members and newcomers alike. Here's the place to post your real name, adress, home phone number, credit card details, penis size and any other pertinant information you wish to share :elk:

Right, to kick things off... the name is Patrik Jonasson, as anyone who's seen my msn handle knows, so it's hardly a secret. I've managed to stay alive for 28 years now, much to my surprise. Despite my many, many years on this Earth I have so far only managed to spawn one offspring, a son called Leo, who unfortunately favors Bob the Builder and dinosaurs over Elder Scrolls, but I'll work on it as he gets older. Much to my dismay, old age is eating away my hairline, but on the up side each strand of hair (and then some!) reappear somewhere else on me by some mysterious force.

I'm from Sweden, the land of Ikea and sordid sin. To be precise, I reside in a two-story villa (tis a rental) with my girlfriend, in a small village some ways west of Stockholm. The nearest store is five kilometres away, and since I don't drive, picking up smokes gives me plenty of much-needed excersize. It's much better than our old place, which was on the 7th floor in a slum that was rife with poverty and crime. Very cheap rent though, but not a place you'd want to stay in too long. I'm out of a job at the moment, but when I'm not I usually work as a forklift driver, which is immensely fun. When you're sitting on two tons of steel and hauling another ton in front of you, trust me, people get out of your way Wink
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-25-2007, 10:54 PM,

royalblue[/hr](Continued from posts found here)

royalblue[/hr]

Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Quote:Originally posted by Steinaech
So...did I scare everybody away?

the second pic is fine it was the first that got me :eek: :eek:

:lmao:

Enjoy
Bob

rofl ^.^
02-26-2007, 04:33 AM,

no my pic'y scares everyone away :lmao:
[Image: Headbangin.gif]
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
02-26-2007, 09:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
no my pic'y scares everyone away :lmao:
[Image: Headbangin.gif]

Not really...
03-22-2007, 09:20 PM,

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I want to join you guys and try to help you with you Mod. I'm not totaly new to the Mod thing, as I have moded some things to Morrowind, and I have checked the new TES construction set out, even if I find the Morrowind Constru. easier...

And I might tell you guys what I'm most intrested in the entire moding thing, and that is to build the cities, that is what I think I'm good atTongue
And I have quite some imagination so I can come up with some intresting Quests and stuff like that. I might (certanly will) come back and ask some questions about getting helpSmile
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
03-22-2007, 09:25 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

Have a Fishystick!
[Image: til_fishystick.jpg]
The rider in black is always watching......
03-23-2007, 05:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I want to join you guys and try to help you with you Mod. I'm not totaly new to the Mod thing, as I have moded some things to Morrowind, and I have checked the new TES construction set out, even if I find the Morrowind Constru. easier...

And I might tell you guys what I'm most intrested in the entire moding thing, and that is to build the cities, that is what I think I'm good atTongue
And I have quite some imagination so I can come up with some intresting Quests and stuff like that. I might (certanly will) come back and ask some questions about getting helpSmile

Welcome. Big Grin

:wave:

We've got tons to do, and any help you could offer would certainly not go unappreciated. :yes: There are claims, quests, plenty that need doing. Smile
03-23-2007, 09:09 AM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower :banana: :bananarock: :banana:

home to all the craziest people you'll meet Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-28-2007, 08:56 PM,

I'm also new to this forum.

I'm from the vicinity of Bruges. Bruges is a (touristic) city in Flanders. Flanders is a (the most prosperous) region in Belgium and for those who never heard about Belgium: Belgium is a small country south of the netherlands and north of france, east of the UK (acroos the sea) and west of Germany.
I can speak Dutch, French and English.
I'm not a total noob anymore to modding with the CS, but I can only do Interiors and exteriors.
03-28-2007, 09:21 PM,

Welcome blackbird! There's lots of interiors to be done, so dive in! If you think you're only good at certain aspects of modding, all you really need is time. Even interior claims require NPCs, Pathgrids, dialogue, as well as just placing objects. It's actually much less scary than it sounds, so don't be afraid to learn
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!