Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions
04-11-2007, 05:37 AM,
Questions
I'll just trow in a lot of questions as they come. These are for people in the Core

Any possibility that I might steal a guy from Cyrodiil for Renrijra Krin?
I'll clone him for a short time 2 - 3 quest and he'll gone after that. Whats below is no longer exactly correct, well next question and after there is.. will fix after school

He is not used in any quest nor mod as far as I know(I know there is no quest with him). He is also not on a location with any mods as far as I know. (Bravil Castle or what is it called again?) I suppose he could be cloned if not.

I'll give my reasons for wanting to steal him.

He is Bravil's Special Inquistor in charge of suppressing the Renrijra Krin.
I mostly want him to travel to Riverhold and lead the hunt for the Krin from there. With Imperial Legion(not Desert Ops) and Bravil(Mostly thugs in Uniform) backup. And I wouldn't mind the legion having a fort/castle/or some location take just for this hunt(some nice house or something).

How high/low a priority is the Caravans to be counted?

Added:
What is our work order on the major cities? (mainly what number in the line is Riverhold)

Whats the general number of houses in the major cities?

How far from Rimmen is the Imperial Legion headquarter to be?
What is the headquarter to be? (active garrison? supply? command?)

How large presence of Imperial Legion is there in most major cities? (mainly interested in Riverhold)
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
04-11-2007, 03:47 PM,

My personal input:

For the most part, gameplay in elsweyr is seperate from Cyrodiil, so if you wanted to clone him and use him I am absolutely fine with that, and we can include an optional plug in to alter him in cyrodiil.

As for caravans, my personal feeling is that its our most requested addition and that it adds atmosphere, so I would say fairly high, I'd like to hear what the other core members think on this matter.
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
04-11-2007, 07:21 PM,

My input:

Caravans are a great idea. It wouldn't Elswyer without them. Can't remember who, but theres some great concept art around here somewhere.

I don't see any reason not to clone him, but i see a problem with the optional plugin. If this guys is going to be hard coded into the renrijra krin quests, then having a plugin to include him as optional would make the entire faction questline so, but then of course they are all optional anyway...

As for the order of major cities, We have Rimmen first, then i think Orcrest. Not sure after that, but if we want to complete the northern cities first I would say Riverhold or Dune would be next. As for how many houses, i think Rimmen has about 50 or so, but i haven't counted. Expect around the same for Orcrest and the others, they give more of a city feel than anything in Cyrodiil.
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?
04-11-2007, 10:25 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ja-Kha'jay
Caravans are a great idea. It wouldn't Elswyer without them. Can't remember who, but theres some great concept art around here somewhere.

I don't see any reason not to clone him, but I see a problem with the optional plugin. If this guys is going to be hard coded into the renrijra krin quests, then having a plugin to include him as optional would make the entire faction questline so, but then of course they are all optional anyway...
I don't agree with that the concepts are great.. I'll add what I don't like in the claim tread.. When I get my pictures uploaded.. Is every service who offer free pictures upload down?

As for the guy, I believe that DA means a optimal plugin to remove him from Cyrodiil.
04-19-2007, 03:20 PM,

And I'll most likely not use the guy after all..

Added:
Anyone know who made the lore section of the old webpage? [now: http://old-elsweyr.rpg-romania.evogames.ro/index.html]

And does anyone else that basty_goofy got rights to access and edit the current webpage?
06-02-2007, 06:01 AM,

What armor is regular legion soldiers going to wear? (in Rimmen Area)
06-02-2007, 06:16 AM,

I believe we had discussed getting something custom done, but it never happened.

Wanna just go with vanilla? Or does someone have an idea?
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I
06-02-2007, 06:24 AM,

I'd prefer lighter*.. Well for most people.. maybe even taking it to leather for high ranks(when going to look impressive). possible to take it more towards MWs armor? (I've actually played MW a little now)

* Not much lighter but wearing heavy armor in desert is almost like signing a death penalty in combat.. especially against the Renrijra Krin.. no chance to catch up with them in heavy.
06-08-2007, 09:33 PM,

The Caravan is a must :yes:

the web page is basty_goofy's baby - you gotta contact him

characters - grab em where you can if they work! I personally have no problem with actual Ob NPCs travelling to Elsweyr - but then you have the responsibility to arrange it so that there is no conflict of appearance
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
06-09-2007, 05:37 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
the web page is basty_goofy's baby - you gotta contact him
The problem there is he got bad time..