Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Another n'wah arrives.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings I?m new here.

This N'wah wish to help anyway possible. I can do concept art and come up with quest ideas. Not skilled with programs but familiar with the old CS.
From what I've seen the new CS will be similar to the old one in many ways so you'll do well I'm quite sure! Smile Nice to meetcha!
Tjena Leviathan, v?lkommen till Silgrad Tower!

Hi Leviation, welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

Would be fun to see your concept art! :goodjob:
Well I suppose I could show some sample concept art I did for Tamriel Rebuilt a year ago.

But I don't know where to upload it.
Quote:Originally posted by Leviathan
Well I suppose I could show some sample concept art I did for Tamriel Rebuilt a year ago.

But I don't know where to upload it.

Cool. This thread might help if you want to attach 1-5 images or files:
[FAQ] How to attach an image to your post

If you want to attach more without having to double-post - which is bad form, I think - you can use a feature I like to call 'gally':
Gally and other buttons
:bounce: welcome Leviathan!

EDIT: the bouncy guy is the unofficial Vvardenfell greeting, don't be sad I give you 1, cause in the past I find that my team gives too many Big Grin
Welcome to our wonderful community, Leviathan. I hope you have a great time working with us. Please, show us your concept art! Cool
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
:bounce: welcome Leviathan!

EDIT: the bouncy guy is the unofficial Vvardenfell greeting, don't be sad I give you 1, cause in the past I find that my team gives too many Big Grin

K, so I give you the other heavy mob welcome! :bounce: Big Grin

Seems I heard the name before. Is that your TES forum name?
Welcome! Big Grin

We definetly need concept artists, cause I think only five guys or so are doing it ?(
Well here are a couple of quick sketches I did for TR: St. Nerevar and a Dunmer Naginata.

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image...ar24wi.jpg

http://img453.imageshack.us/my.php?image...ta18yb.jpg

(I can do better if I put some effort in to it)
Pages: 1 2