Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Need a job, skinner.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.. I have serious photoshop skills.. I wanna work in a project for Oblivion.. My skills in photoshop need no questioning.. you need a skinner or gfxer, im your man..
e-mail: shady@gtxnet.com
msn: shady@gtxnet.com
Quote:Originally posted by 91.css
Hi.. I have serious photoshop skills.. I wanna work in a project for Oblivion.. My skills in photoshop need no questioning.. you need a skinner or gfxer, I'm your man..

Great, welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

I have something you could do if you want; improved Velothi textures. Smile

They're needed both by spankybus in his interior tileset project and on Veet's exterior meshes. Is that something you would feel up to taking on?
Yeah that sounds like something, Im bit busy today but I'll like check everything out to get the feel for things around here then I'll get to work and show you what I can do.
Excellent. :goodjob:
Welcome 91!
:bananarock:
Thats great! Its great to have a dedicated texture artist. :goodjob:
Hi, thanks for the welcoming. Yeah, I am dedicated. And even if you won't like the first things I'll do, you'll definitely like the things I'll do once I get the gist.
im very sure we willl like the textures. Big Grin

and while ihave the oppertunity: WELCOME

:banana::wave: :banana:
Thanks, thanks, I'm not with the penguins!
Sorry, but before I make a mistake one way or the other 91; are you a guy or a girl?
Pages: 1 2