Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad tower: be carefull devs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is to the Devs of Silgrad tower.
I see this mod as something with a huge amount of potential for Oblivion, honestly massive.
But I'm worried that it's devs might forget a few things... After all, 1000+ NPCs and only 35 quests? Pointless NPCs detract from the experience, as does unused land.

Nothing should go to waste or be there without reason.
When you're putting things into this mod think why you're doing it and weigh it against why shouldn't you do it.

I think this mod could be stunning, don't let us down please Smile

(I'm posting something similar to the other mods... Spam, perhaps, but the devs of those mods might not read this.)
Thanks for your comments.
I'm sure they would have read this one, but since the content of the posts are different it isn't really cross-posting, so it's ok either way.

The NPC and quest count you reference are for the old mod though. Our Oblivion project won't be a piece-by-piece reconstruction of the TES3 mod.
Gotcha! :yes: I'm sure that ST will be one of the best mods you ever get your hands on.
I have a feeling that the collaboration will produce something unlike any mod done before. We all work together regardless of which mod we call "home". The players will be hard pressed to figure out where one mod ends and the other begins because of this. Hopefully it will look and feel like a smooth continuation when moving from Cyrodil to the other provinces.
hell yeah! Galrina, well said, like right out my my mouth....
That sounds really pro.
Quote:Originally posted by 91.css
That sounds really pro.
ditto
Well put, Galrina. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Galrina
I have a feeling that the collaboration will produce something unlike any mod done before. We all work together regardless of which mod we call "home". The players will be hard pressed to figure out where one mod ends and the other begins because of this. Hopefully it will look and feel like a smooth continuation when moving from Cyrodiil to the other provinces.

raggidman's voice eerily echoes this, and adds in a sotto vocce that fades gently away: "and yet, different..."