Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ashkelon Temple, Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, just downloaded the mod, excellent so far. I waterwalked to the new area, avoided Gnarr Mok altogether...anyways, I meandered into the haunted glass mine and ended up at the ashkelon temple. I met the one remaining orc son, who asked me to find his brothers. ***spoilers?***
One is in the lower level, I reported his death to the living brother and he acknowledged it. The other brother is outside the temple, at the base of a long drop. I tried to report his death, but the brother just says to keep looking...What is the deal? Also, I cannot figure out how to get inside the ghostgate-like area. Any help would be appreciated...I am surprised that there is not a walkthrough or game-guide for this mod...excellent job to all of you!

Bloodmonkey
Who better to answer you that then the maker...

unfortunately the quest isnt done, I didnt have time to finish it before I had to go on my long time absence. The quest works ok untill both brothers are found.. *spoilers* both are dead. THe orc in the lower room (the quest giver) tell you to report to the main hall... and there... well .. it ends hehe... I doubt i will ever finish it.. so my appologise if i send you on a wild goose chase..

EDIT: I do hope you enjoyed the haunted mine.. took alot of work to make it.. and I still think its one of my finest creations.

-D-
Why dont you finish it? The final morrowind release is when I give my addon to Quentin, and Oblivion isnt out yet...

Oh, Bloodmonkey, if you like Ashkelon (i do) then go to Zergonalishia when the final silgrad tower morrowind version is released. My dungeon crawl will be to your tastes
I wish I had the time or the drive to do it.. I modded extensively on this project for over 1.5 years.. and it really allmost burned me out.. hence why I basicly left the core of this fine project and pulled back on modding. Recently I started again.. but make no mistake.. the pre-quest.. is so extensive.. with so many lines of dialogue and options.. that it would take me over a day to figure out all the connections..

If you like my work.. who knows.. you might see my work again when oblivion is in the air.

-D-
I see what youre saying. Try out my little contribution though, its something to do while you wait for oblivion.

Tell me if you decide to do some sort of dungeon crawl for Oblivion Big Grin
Well I defenitely download the final version to see if all that we envisioned a couple of years ago came true. Let me know the name of the crawl and where to find it.. I most defenitely will go seek it out.

They say the blood goes where it cant.. and well.. I enjoy making worlds too much not to work on mods again officially.. but not in a core team.. or doing it the hours I once did.. cause I know it will break you down eventually.

And 2 more weeks.. and then oblivion... allready took half a week off work to be able to play.. so yes the elderscrolls virus is about to strike again.

Btw the interior of ashkelon was made by Kalikak.. a very talented artist.. I dont know his current where abouts.. but greetings to you mate.

-D-
The ruin is west of Silgrad Tower itself. Its off the map and stretches farther west than any other piece of land in ST. There should be a path in the nearby mountains ?(
Well, after I posted, I looked way back on some obscure forum thread and saw that the mission was unfinished...hey, just getting as far as I did, the thing kicks major arse! To be honest, the mission really does not need to be as extensive as it is...you could do away with the temple part and it would still be long enough. The mission itself is longer than the dagoth ur fight quest in MW. Anyways, the mod causes some control lag on my system, not sure how to alleviate this.

Bloodmonkey
Well, I really should have done my research before galavanting around this glass mine. I got a bit frustrated when the forcefield wouldn't lift, so for the first time ever, I decided to turn off collision and walk through the thing. I went into the final room and fought the demon, but after you initially kill him, it goes into a text-loop. I got a bit fed-up with that and tried to teleport out of there... it wouldn't let me, so I COC'ed my butt back to VVardenfel.

NOW, here comes my problem... It doesn't matter where I am now, I CANNOT TELEPORT ANYWHERE... it always says I can't teleport from this area, even if I'm in the middle of Balmora, or wandering about the ashlands.

Can anyone tell me if there is a flag somewhere that I can disable to allow myself to teleport? I'd hate to have to abandon my level 52 character.
Yikes! That is why I always start a new savegame whenever I use a new mod or enhancement!
Pages: 1 2