Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Daedric Lord Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sketched this up a while back.
[Image: th_DaedricLord.jpg]

It's probably a Daedric Lord of somesort, could make a nice boss, and when you kill him you get his armor. The other thing I was thinking is that if you had a complete set of Daedric Armor, you could find some cultist blacksmith, he would send you on a quest to capture the soul of some uber powerful daedra, and when you did he would imbue it into your daedric armor and you would get the stuff scene in the concept. This seems logical since normal daedric armor is ebony armor with the souls of daedra locked in side right?
looks good. Though saying its a daedric prince is much. i think it would make a good dremora lord!
I didn't mean it to be a Daedric prince, dremora lord is a better term. I was just thinking a big powerfull Daedra that leads around lesser ones.
Sorry, brain fart. I thought you were saying it was a Daedric Prince. I was reading a review of daedric lore and it must have got all mixed together

But a Dremora lord would be a really good idea for it
i like it :goodjob: it looks like a cross of this and this, a lesser daedric noble perhaps?
mmmm - Daedric armor and weapons are thoiught to be made from ebony infused with the spirit of a daedra through an excruciatingly painful process that employs some form of torture (one might feel that bunging in a second spirit, even as an enchantment which seems to be an entirely different process, would make things a bit crowded) you are correct about that.

I must say that your armour does look very lordly, but I am not happy with it as Daedric. I've said it before, but I think everyone should play Battlespire - that is for me the definitive source on Daedric social structure, and how much variety you should expect from them in terms of appearance. You would find it a vast source of inspiration...