Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We are all working on different provinces at once.

There is more than one team at work.
but then theirs more than one tream per area then right...?
Yes, at present there are 6 teams (7 when Ben returns). Each one works independently but we share information, models, and anything else that will be of use to all.
wow, thats a lot... so if there are that many teams, how many are doing morrwoind becasue i always like that slien type fantasy setting, especailly since i saw the look of oblviion...
There was one team working on Tamriel Rebuilt but they were a much bigger team than I suspect most of us are.
sorry, i meant here... i was under the impression there was morrwoind mods here too...
I'm not sure, there's another board here dedicated to the Vvardenfell project, if you go to the other forums. Silgrad Tower themselves are taking a healthy chunk of the Morrowind mainland.
oops, i didn't realiza i was moving arouind so much...
I'll give you the info on each team:

1. Silgrad Tower/Reich Parkeep
2. Blacklight/Windhelm
3. Vvardenfell

Those three teams will be working on Morrowind (Blacklight is also taking a part of Skyrim)

4. Skyrim province
5. Beyond Cyrodil (working on Black Marsh (also called Argonia)
6. Elsweyr province
But we seem to be getting more each week. I expect Valenwood to show up any time now. Big Grin

Incidentally, my cynical comment earlier should not be interpreted as a bias against this or any other provincial mod. I personally want to play them all, and I love the fact that they're all interlinked within this community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7