Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Factions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres an idea we could build upon.

We could maybe have 4 factions and the main quest.

2 of the factions could be khajjit druglords fighting for moonsugar fields and a docking space in a port city.

2 other factions could be 2 houses of khajjits or tribes of the north fightin over territory mines, sugar fields, pretty much everything under the sun.

Heres some names for the factions ive been thinking of

Black Claws, Moon Scars, Sand Dwellers, Red Tails, Orcrest Sabers, Senchal Raiders, Torval Scavengers, Corinthe Fists, Dune Sunwatchers, Riverhold Fangs. Enjoy
we needs smoe factions that can be more liek the government, maybe we have like four separete tribes or regions bazttlign for power>?
Just make sure that you differentiate the tribal government from the House government in Morrowind. Both mods will suffer if their setups are too similar.
Well the Confederacy is composed of the Khajiit of Anequina, and the Khajiit of Pellitine, which is the North and the South respectively.

The north are the nomadic desert cats, and the south is a bit more civilized. These groups actually swap governmental power as the moons phase. If one makes any laws that the other doesn't like, they'll just be repealed soon anyway. The Mane governs this process.

There will also probably be a smuggling faction along the Nibenay on the eastern shores, probably on the Quin-Rawl Peninsula particularly.

I imagine that Mane in Torval has a private religious sect that defends him, advises him, scries for him, stuff like that.
is there really a desert on the border of cyrodill? or not taht far norht?
Well thats what i said would be neat, we have 2 crimelords fighting over the nibeway for fields, ports, space to expand their power.

Other 2 would be clans/tribes fighting for their right to govern or we could make a certain civilized city vs a nomadic tribe. those names are just something we could use to build on.
I'd imagine several gangs of Thieves are out there, the standard Imperial guilds, druglords, and various guards for the different cities. I don't know how much the Khajiit really have formalized provincial guilds, though.
Alright there was no mention of the leaders of the Pellitine, however there were mention of tribe leaders of the Anequina. So what I did was this. The tribe leaders of the Anequina form the Anequina Council. They are not happy about their land being invaded upon by the imperials and other races.

The Clan Mothers were said to be elusive, deceptive, and adamant about guarding the secrets of moon sugar refinement. So they are most likely in the south, but they weren't affiliated with a particular group. Also realize, there are several seedy smuggling towns in the Southeast area. I also needed a reason for the Pellitine and the Anequina to not like each other. I combined the ideas of the Pellitine, and the Clan Mothers...into the Pellitine Ochlocracy. They are all for Imperial and other races in their land, as it means more smugglers moving more Skooma.

Quote:Definition: control or government by a gang, often of violent criminals; also called ochlocracy

Basically the Mafia. So the Pellitine are for the presence of others in Elsweyr, however for those other races to get down there, they have to cross Anequina Territory, who are against them being there...it creates an interesting dynamic and fits in with the lore. Of course right now there is "peace" in the form of the Confederacy these two factions make, due to the deal brokered by the Mane. What do you guys think?
I liked all your ideas in the Guild thread, which I hadn't read when posted here.
Obsolete lore.