Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Spelling errors in The Elder Scrolls: Silgrad Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just downloaded the mod and haven't got far yet, but I have noticed a few problems with this so called final version.
The most irritating is the spelling errors I have encountered in books and dialogue you have created.
One book in the captain's quarters on the ship uses 'then' where it should be 'than'. This error is a pet hate of mine and I see it popping up more and more in many things these days.
The other typo I've noticed is in the journal entry when you first enter the daedric shrine housing Sheogorath's Ring. It refers to an angry 'dunker', which clearly should be 'dunmer'.

Another problem in the same area is the horrible slowdowns or lag that I am experiencing in that shrine.
Even though the rooms don't look overly complex, my mouse sensitivity seems to be decreased and the response from the keyboard is sluggish too. I have to try multiple times to ready a weapon or cast a spell.
This carries on into the spiral tower section of this dungeon where the architecture and placement of the 'steps' makes movement difficult and results in my player becoming stuck in many places. Also in this area the rising water trap does not always activate.

Other than those problems, what else I've seen of the mod has been great! Nice work on the new alchemy ingredient plants.

Edit: I realise the game slowdowns etc are not a literary issue, but I felt that I should make all the problems I've encountered known.
I think I'll re-post this information in the general discussion forum too since there doesn't seem to be any proper place for it.
First and foremost, welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

The 'final version' is not a 'complete version.' We simply named it that because it is our (second to) last release. (As far as I know, there will be one more)
You may be annoyed by many English spelling/grammar errors, incomplete quests, etc. because it was never completely finished..

Looking forward, ST: Oblivion will not be plagued with those problems. Wink

Edit: Moved this thread to the Tavern, deleted the other (same) thread.
Thanks for the clarification.
I'm definitely looking forward to the Oblivion version!