Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: about your project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this should probably be in the FAQ section but, umm...if Silgrad tower for oblivion is going to be succesful, are you guys like thought n maybe expanding on building the whole morrowind mainland? Just a curious question, nothing else Big Grin
I really hope that it comes to that eventually, or at least I hope that somebody comes along who will fill in the space from the Velothi Mountains to the river so that I can go to Narsis. It's just a dream though and I'm certainly not the one to organize or implement it. Perhaps when these actually get going a good ways.
I suppose it's a possiblity later on down the road, but for right now we are going to keep our eyes set on creating the greatest possible mod we can without being too ambitious.
Like noremorse said it's always a possibility in the future, because there'll undoubtedly come a time when one just needs more room for quest locations and such, plus it's great fun to mold landscapes and plan out towns. But it's definitely a good idea to start out on a limited canvas because that will let us focus more on fixing the inevitable bugs and creating quests and stories rather than just keep on building landscapes and interiors, which I'm sure is what most players would be interested in as well. Smile
raggidman sneaks up behind nietzsche and whispers a sly rejoinder: Cool The question would be are you ready, able and willing to take this on? And how many friends do you think you can get to assist you?
even though i think this would be an extremely big project and would take a while. im up for it... :goodjob:
add me in to if the project gets off the ground.
Seems some folks like the idea, but let's complete the Western Mainland first!
work in chunks... thats what everyone doing
Silgrad wors on the northern Redoran district chunk.... Skyrim is working hold by hold and making the region around each..... Vvardenfell.... well Vvardenfell going by region.... Beyond Cyrodiil seems to be making Argonia region by the city-region also... Elsewyr, I am not sure but surely there is the north and the south that are very distinct
its the popular way..... then again, what is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular