Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: An Elsewyr Mission in Ebonheart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted this in the Elsewyr forum, but also posted something in Beyond Cyrodiil, I hope all these mods can sorta be connectable right.... all be smooth transitions if you know what I mean.... so it will also bring the community so much closer together if our mods are close.... so I am now trying to bring Skyrim, Argonia, and Elsewyr into connectivity Big Grin ....basically, quests, dialogue, and such that will make it seem like everything is connected...

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
the betmer league in Morrowind is a loosely connected league of betmer warbands that are on Vvardenfell. As they are outlaws, escape back to Argonia, Orsinium or Elsweyr is impossible. The goblins, orcs, Argonians, khajits, etc. are trapped on the island and hoep to carve out a betmer nation of their own in the east, like Orsinium in the west. However, they are in a fight against all of the other factions on Vvardenfell. Luckily, their mercenary-relationship with the Telvanni have given them a powerful, albeit an upredictable ally.
Anyhow, I was wondering whether it would be possible for the Elsweyr Confederacy team to have quests or dialogue about the rumored betmeri league, maybe sending weapons and armor to an Elsewyr Mission in Ebonheart to be smuggled to the betmeri warriors, etc.etc.?
I think its a good idea to have a Elsweyr Mission in Ebonheart.... Argonians have an interest in Morrowind because of the slavery issue, their want to take back southern Morrowin lands, and the fact they hate Dunmer. Skyrim Mission is there because they have warred wit Dunmer in the past and have an interest in taking the land. But th khajiit are interested in Morrowind because of trade and the anti-slavery. They hope to get rid of slavery in Morrowind so their people would be raided and captured to be shipper back to Morrowind. Also, the Dunmer are trying very hard to grow moon-sugar on Vvardenfell, and as we all know, Elsewyr is the only place with good growing moon-sugar.... and so the Khajits have a monopoly on that.
Remember, if this is done there will be problems if the person does not want to download one of the two mods. Maybe it could be released to interconnect them as a seperate mod?
If we don't use quests but stick to dialogue ties, then there isn't an issue. If I only have one of the mods, then the lines just won't resonate with me; if I do, then I'll recognize the tie-in and think that it's awesome.
I say we add such things in a later stage of developing, when we and them have something to show off.
well, even if Elsewyr Confederation mod isn't successful, at least our world will seem part of a greater world... Tamriel
but you are right, such things ARE negligible, but would be cool to have