Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Potatoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since potatoes are in Oblivion this time, let's celebrate them with some music. :dance: :dance: :dance:
PO TA TOE... stick em in a stew! Big Grin
Hypnotic [Image: icon8.gif]
whats taters aye? my precious?
That was weird... :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Zarkis
Since potatoes are in Oblivion this time, let's celebrate them with some music. :dance: :dance: :dance:

:eek: I think you're bein Zarkistic!
Bwuahahahaha! :lmao: I am imaginating someone from Vvardenfell who sais: "Potatoes?" And somone from Oblivion who sais: "Nah...Bethesda forgot to add that in morrowind.There is no mod though." :lmao:
:lmao:c'mon we have to put that in one of our mods... like as an easter egg or something(i sure do love me some eater eggs!!!) that would be so hilariousto have something like a scamp sitten there with a wood elf out in the middle of no where just sitten there singing that... it would even be that hard 2 script it. :bananarock: (im really good at getting off subject)
easter egg? for which mod? I wouldn't mind having it on Vvardenfell Wink
Actually this brings to mind one of the consequences of potatoes: potcheen! Hence Vincent VanGough's drawing which should have been named The Potato Drinkers.
Pages: 1 2 3