Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morrowind News according to the TES4 Strat guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was posted over at the RPG codex from someone with the Oblivion strategy guide. Might be useful to the Team, especially those working on Vvardenfell.

Quote:Expert from the guide:

*Spoilers*

Wonder what happened in Morrowind after you left? You'll hear a good deal about it in Cyrodil. Apart from a report (by Elves) that slavery has been abolished and the Kahjiit and Argonian slaves are freed, it's mostly bad news.

Dranas Llethro and Hillod the Outlaw, who live in the Abandoned Shack in the Imperial City's Waterfront District, both worked on the Raven Rock colony on Solstheim (from the Bloodmoon expansion). Evidently it came to a bad end. "The money ran out," says Llethro. Talk to Nords or Orcs and you'll learn the former are on the warpath- fighting with House Redoran with the help of Orc mercenaries. It's rumored they're trying to run Imperial forces off Solstheim entirely.

Vivec has vanished- perhaps taken by Daedra. And it's rumored that the Nerevarine-the hero of Morrowind- has left the province altogether on a trip to Akavir.

-Jon
Great find Jon, thankyou so much! Cool that they brought over some NPCs from TES3.

So we can assume the Tribunal god-kings are gone when Oblivion starts. It will be interesting to see if the leadership of the Temple crumbled alltogether.
:eek: ba wah tjsduaso;fj afjoibnwl FJCOASPF jkvl;sh IOAF klas;foio!!!!!!

alright... thank you very much.... Smile

Quote:Wonder what happened in Morrowind after you left? You'll hear a good deal about it in Cyrodiil. Apart from a report (by Elves) that slavery has been abolished and the Kahjiit and Argonian slaves are freed, it's mostly bad news.
so they are freed, okie dokie
Quote:Dranas Llethro and Hillod the Outlaw, who live in the Abandoned Shack in the Imperial City's Waterfront District, both worked on the Raven Rock colony on Solstheim (from the Bloodmoon expansion). Evidently it came to a bad end. "The money ran out," says Llethro.
that's too bad
Quote:Talk to Nords or Orcs and you'll learn the former are on the warpath- fighting with House Redoran with the help of Orc mercenaries.

hmm.... that's odd, Orcs are helping Nords..... and fighting House Redoran... ooooh :applause:
Quote:It's rumored they're trying to run Imperial forces off Solstheim entirely.
so they are on Solstheim or Morrowind? or both?
Quote:Vivec has vanished- perhaps taken by Daedra.

hmm....
Quote:And it's rumored that the Nerevarine-the hero of Morrowind- has left the province altogether on a trip to Akavir.
ahh.... o well then....
bwahahaahahh!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *lady N dies of laughter*
KuKulzA: My impression was that the whole second paragraph only revolved around developments on Solstheim.
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
bwahahaahahh!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: *lady N dies of laughter*
:O backing away from crazy Lady

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
KuKulzA: My impression was that the whole second paragraph only revolved around developments on Solstheim.
yeah but the House Redoran bit is weird
Big Grin Hehe...I think she was laughing because of the answer you gave to each member.
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Big Grin Hehe...I think she was laughing because of the answer you gave to each member.
ahhh... well maybe... I'm just in a semi-good mood... Confusedhrug:
and I perfected my own shake recipe....
1 kiwi
5 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
some soy milk
1 banana

(needs a blender for best texture)

of course it needs some love & care and some of my own skill with it for it to be perfect Wink

now I am good at:
margarita :check:
pina colada :check:
kiwi-banana shake :check:
Hehe..I think I will try your recipe.Sounds yummy. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by horodnicdragos
Hehe..I think I will try your recipe.Sounds yummy. Big Grin
it is yummy... :goodjob: