Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Daggerfall jokes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they can be found here.

They are pretty funny... like a few here:
Quote:A Dark Elf man killed his wife after catching her making love with another man. When the magistrate asked him why he killed her instead of her lover, the man replied, "I considered it better to kill one woman than a different man every week."
Quote:A Dark Elf woman was being shown around Daggerfall. When she was shown the magnificent Castle Daggerfall, she smiled sweetly to her guild and whispered, "It reminds me of sex."
"That's odd," said her guild. "Why does our Castle Daggerfall remind you of sex?"
The Dark Elf sighed, "Everything does."
Quote:Yelithah told Vathysah that she was having dinner with a Dark Elf named Morleth that night.
"I hear he's an animal," said Vathysah. "He'll rip your dress right off you."
"Thank you for telling me," said Yelithah, "I'll be sure to wear an old dress."

apparently Dunmer women are stereotypically horny Big Grin
:lmao:

Where did you find these?They are killing me!
:banana:Those silly dunmer!
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
they can be found here.

They are pretty funny... like a few here:
Quote:A Dark Elf man killed his wife after catching her making love with another man. When the magistrate asked him why he killed her instead of her lover, the man replied, "I considered it better to kill one woman than a different man every week."
Quote:A Dark Elf woman was being shown around Daggerfall. When she was shown the magnificent Castle Daggerfall, she smiled sweetly to her guild and whispered, "It reminds me of sex."
"That's odd," said her guild. "Why does our Castle Daggerfall remind you of sex?"
The Dark Elf sighed, "Everything does."
Quote:Yelithah told Vathysah that she was having dinner with a Dark Elf named Morleth that night.
"I hear he's an animal," said Vathysah. "He'll rip your dress right off you."
"Thank you for telling me," said Yelithah, "I'll be sure to wear an old dress."

apparently Dunmer women are stereotypically horny Big Grin

Says so in one of the Barenziah books too

Think of the Quest ideas :lmao:
darn... I want my own Dunmer... Big Grin