Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Best Game Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
sorry if this isn't suppoesd to be posted here, but man, this is the best game ever!!!! EVERY SINGLE THING IS BETTER THAN IN MORROWIND!!!! OMG the persuasion minigame is so fun, the the lock pick one challenging and fun, the animations are leaps and bounds above morrwinds!!!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!!
:banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :pop: :pop: :love: :love: :love: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :hugall: :hugall: :hugall:

:cheers:
I am happy for you :yes:
Me too.I can't play Ob on my crappy computer. Sad I can hardly keep it cool with some programs and secrets. :|
hey batman! can you imagine what the mod project will look like in the game? morrowind, skyrim, and argonia!! with all the new models and new scripts! xmas got here early this year ^_^

btw waiting on my copy to get here by friday. cross your fingers 4 me. Tongue
Quote:Originally posted by Blocky
hey batman! can you imagine what the mod project will look like in the game? Morrowind, skyrim, and argonia!! with all the new models and new scripts! xmas got here early this year ^_^

btw waiting on my copy to get here by friday. cross your fingers 4 me. Tongue
I ca cross all my fingers.... its a skill... so you have five pairs of fingers crossed for you
kukulza: haha thx man! the more luck the better. mail me all your four leaf clovers too!
Quote:Originally posted by Blocky
kukulza: haha thx man! the more luck the better. mail me all your four leaf clovers too!
I have none, but the future Buddha, Me-luh-fwoh, if you rub is head or belly, superstition says it is good luck....
here, but be nice, and this is not Siddartha, it is supposedly the future Buddha, the great happiness Buddha...
I got it! It rox0|2z |\/|y 50(|<z0|2z! The best game since pong, and all the things about it are amazing. Especially the AI.
im downloading it on direct2drive now (YES THATS LEGAL!!)
i cant wait to get home from work
I think it sucks Sad

..No really, haven't got time to get used to it so I don't know yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4