Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Technical Difficulties, ugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My copy of oblivion has been crashing like all hell, keeping me from really being able to do anything with the game at all. This may hamper my ability to familiarize myself with the game to the point where I am comfortable modding with the CS. I don't like to make anything unless I have really played the original so I can keep it "feeling right".

Anyone else having trouble running OB?
I haven't even gotten it yet Big Grin
Hopefully it'll come in the mail tomorrow. Sometimes it's a bad thing to be an European, hehe.

Don't sweat it bud, it'll be at least two weeks before these forums pick up the pace again. There's absolutely no rush to start modding. Heck, this project didn't even have more than one member until six months after Morrowind's release and everything turned out great anyway, so we can only do even better this time since we have a strong team right from the get-go.
true that.... but I feel obliged to get the game and a new PC but I know that won't happen for awhile.... Sad
Alright, well thats good to know. Big Grin

BTW, what is your graphics card? Since ive been poking around the technical support boards, ive noticed alot of people having issues with nvidia cards, computers that should run it great running it crappy ect.
I can't run it at all. Sad Apparently it won't run on several of the ATI Radeon cards listed.
Quote:Originally posted by Galrina
I can't run it at all. Sad Apparently it won't run on several of the ATI Radeon cards listed.

Bad news ... especially for someone who bought a new ATI card to be on the safe side ... *sigh*

Good luck though and I cross fingers, toes and what else that you'll get it running soon ... :eek: :brew:

Greetings

Quentin
from what i am seeing on ef the folks that have a 9800 or better ati card seam to be having no trouble. 9700 on down arn't running ob.
Let's see, if my X1600 will run it ...

Greetings

Quentin
My Radeon X850XT Platinum works perfectly Smile
It doesn't seem to be capable of HDR though.
What exactly is the point of HDR I know its a lighting type, but you can't anti-alias with it, at least not on my card. So I use bloom and anti-aliasing instead.
Pages: 1 2