Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Faction Rank icons? ...hmmm...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess so ...hmmm....
Their icons seem a bit too detailed and the designs of each faction are too similar to serve any real purpose, and they need to consider class differences in the creation of ranks a bit more carefully - but they are quite pretty and, well, colourful...

Actually are these the Guild ranks in Ob? - if so they are created by rank amateurs!
Quote:Originally posted by raggidmanActually are these the Guild ranks in Ob? - if so they are created by rank amateurs!

Yeah, these are the actual ranks.
More slipshod design - I saw the list of spells in the tell all book and I no longer had to wonder what their orders were: "make it minimum standard console play friendly." Thing is that that kind of player does not buy Elder Scrolls or and game that is called RPG because he might have to think for a few seconds every now and then if he does.

So they have been gutting the system for no good purpose. Those kind of changes will not open up to a wider audience, it is combination of the graphics, history, music, character creation, gameplay and all that does this.

Actually I was surprised to see copies of Ob on the shelves in stores because they should have been sold out on pre-orders, but no longer. Dumbing down did this. The most powerful form of advertising is word of mouth. All the idiots who said people were criticising for no reason and that everyone should go out and spend ?1500 on new computers have been proven wrong by reality.

Err, wait a minute, why am I working with Silgrad? Modding - the living word.

Maybe we cannot change everything that needs to be changed here, but we can have a damn good stab at enriching Tamriel to the point where everyone can find their heart's desire.
Luckily, modders will fix all of Bethesdas stupid mistakes. I don't mean the icons or ranks, I mean the kind mentioned in Raggidman's post

There are already some good mods coming out that do this.