Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I found M'aiq the liar in Oblivion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found him passing by a city. I asked about rumors and said something about dragons, and ran away really fast.

Where in the .ini file is the line to enable PrintScrn? I want to take a screenshot to show you guys. I saved right before I talked to him.
In Bruma I was listening a conversation between a dark elf and an ork.
the dark elf was talking about morrowind, daedra were attacking vvardenfell and sergeant jiub and his army were killed.

maliq the liar is running between all the main cities of cyrodiil i think. ppl have met him at different places.
Has he said different things? He runs so damn fast that I can't keep up with him.
Quote:Originally posted by X23Where in the .ini file is the line to enable PrintScrn? I want to take a screenshot to show you guys. I saved right before I talked to him.

Make it easy on yourself. Open the .ini in Notepad and hit Ctrl+F. Type in "screenshot" and there you have it. :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by X23
I found him passing by a city. I asked about rumors and said something about dragons, and ran away really fast.
rofl, something like "there are dragons in tamriel. i have seen one. yes, i have." and then he ran off...
I bet some of his lies are in the game. But he runs away after you ask for one.
Quote:Originally posted by Alvar
In Bruma I was listening a conversation between a dark elf and an ork.
the dark elf was talking about Morrowind, daedra were attacking vvardenfell and sergeant jiub and his army were killed.

maliq the liar is running between all the main cities of cyrodiil I think. ppl have met him at different places.

Congrats on your first ever ST post and Welcome to ST!
:wave:

Nb: I have started an Oblivion Lore Base thread in The Tavern for snippets such as the as yet unconfirmed, but very useful rumour about daedra attacks on Vvardenfell.

Why unconfirmed? because the dark elf and the orc might have been wrong. We'll see - or maybe we will decide! By modding...the living word. Wink