Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hello Silgrad tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

I played Morrowind on the X-Box, and the previous two elder scrolls games on the PC. It's too bad I didn't play MW on the PC too, else I would have heard about the Silgrad Tower project before today. I have to say, I am really impressed with the organization, talent and attention to remaining consistent with elder scrolls lore.

I got here by browsing the main elder scrolls boards after sucessfully playing around in the Oblivion construction set and making a simple dungeon that actualy worked. That's about the extent of my modding experience, but I'd like to do more. If you can put a modding noob to work, I'd love to help out.

Cheers,

Clark.
Corrrrrr - you actually created an Oblivion :bounce: dungeon already??? That's the first I have heard of. Havva fishy stick! :worship:

Biiiig :jump: welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

Everyone else would be welcoming you too, but I suspect they are already playing Ob, or runnin' round like blue arsed flies trying to upgrad (e) or buy a new computer.

Check out the stuff that you think you have a feel for, and just put it together, then post in the relevant Developement Forum to see the reaction. Or be patient and peeps will get back to you - everyone is a noob on Ob atm, and you will get loads of advice on how to go about things so don't worry about that. My area is literary Developement, that will expand to include more quest content, so if you are also interested in that check the Lit Board - there are a couple of things that anyone can get involved in there. Catcher later
every little thing, is gonna be alright
just be cool, help out, all's good... its all good...
Welcome to Silgrad.

:wave:

I still can't make OB work.I can hardly move and it's impossibile to play.But I am wondering if CS will work hmm... :eek:
Thanks folks!

The dungeon was pretty easy to make, since I stayed away from having NPC's do anything but be hostile, but I'm pretty pumped to do more once I've whipped Oblivion.

The CS seems to be less resource intensive than Oblivion, but I do have a superbeast of a machine here.

I'll take a look at the lit section. One thing I've always loved about the elder scrolls series is the way it reveals lore through action, conversation, and found items like books and scrolls.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Clark...
:bounce: :wave: :bounce:

and by the way, i can already tell u will be a lot of help
Greets man! welcome to Silgrad, best place in Tamriel Smile
Welcome, and thats awesome youve already made a dungeon. Is Oblivion as good as they say? I need a better computer to play

Anyway, we'll find a use for ya =)
Welcome, Clark! I hope you'll have a great time in our team. Like raggidman said, a lot of us are playing Oblivion right now - personally I'm playing it like crazy and haven't been around here much the last few days. I don't see myself getting into modding for at least another week. I'm just having too much fun Big Grin
Bleeeeeeehoooooooo!

Inferno has got Oblivion and boy is he happy! Played the game for about four hours straight, I reckon I'm 10 mins into the main quest. Anyway, I finished up for the night and went through having a look at the CS. It's mostly like the one we all know and love from Morrowind, but has a few extra complications due to the larger scope and fantasticativity of Oblivion. So respect for making a dungeon already, any chance of putting it up so we can have a look at it?
Pages: 1 2