Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [TES3] Servicing TES III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, after spending months searching for a copy of Bloodmoon to replace my original which was stolen I have finally been able to download ST, but I cannot find the link.

I have been told that I must go to Hla Oad or the little port just north of it, but having spent several days searching the posts and the general area the only thing I have come up with is that the game crashed during three visits to the docks at HLa Oad. There is no sign in the vicinity of a neew pirate dock.

What I am thinking is that there is a problem with the download, but what could it be?

Having read a thread that says you just have to swim home I am wondering if is it possible to just water-walk accross from Vvardenfell or do I need to use the 'pirate attack?'

-------------------------------------

One suggestion I intend to make immediately is that a read-me is stickied at the top of the relevant download forum that gives the essential info. To be left with a massive download and no simple info on how to access it is crazy.

Maybe there should be a TES III dedicated forum as the shops are stocking up to cash in on the interest generated in TES by the Ob adverts? After all not everyone will buy a max price new PC to play Ob, so they will gravitate towards Morrowind

Once someone is involved in playing a mod they may want to overcome obstacles because they can then see that the thing is good, but until that time you have to look after them or they will just wipe the mod and tell all their friends. No one is impressed by an absence of, or 'hidden' info nowadays.

It did occur that the problem could be that this motherboard does not support hard sound (the sole PCI slot has my Radion 7000 in) but that should not cause a crash...just no sound. Any ideas?