Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 3D Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Link

Link

As of now we can export models you can walk through, and collision is being worked out, the important thing is that means that Smight and Severed can get started despite not having an "official" exporter. Severed is working on Dune's city architecture, he's going for a tattooine/abydos type stone egyptian style with Dune. Smight, you have any preferences?
I can't do anything for at least a week since my motherboard fried and I'm waiting for the new one to ship. What do we need the most? Should I help with the buildings or should I start on plants? I probably shouldn't do clothes or animals yet since the depend heavily on how the bone system works.
Cities are important but there's much more desert, I'd like a few small cactus, you know the little spherical ones with pink flowers on top. Some dead grass to sprinkle around, desert stuff that I can detail the landscape with...cause as of now it's pretty barren.
Have you guys seen this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsweyr

I suppose theres other lands of Tamriel too.
Pretty nice details there although i dont know how reliable. I think it trusts to pocket book and older games like Arena, Daggerfall and so on.

As i have no so good idea what kinda are lands in Tamriel this pretty much gives good image to people like myself. Im pretty decent drawer so i might even send something if i come up with something? I dont really care if someone has ideas out of it or not. Only thing my scanner is not set to work atm so mobilephone camera has not so good quality. I wouldnt promise anything since i draw rare these days but if i get inspiration, maybe something like ideas of town or so. Always liked to draw fantasy and demons more than anything else.

All my coloured works are at least 3years old, mostly 3-6.
If id draw something concept art if obviously wouldnt be coloured and 100% efford, more like example, anyway heres example of one my old drawings:

[Image: metalmaniacmastermind.jpg]

It was too big for scanner, compliled with 2 parts scanned seperately couldnt get them right angle so "geometry" looks a bit twisted Smile Sad i made the guitar look so stupid up there, it was before i started playing one Big Grin
Basic retexturing tool is available as well, if you absolutely want collision and want to retexture a rock into a sandy rock for us...which would be cool.

Nice artwork gravedigger, and yes we are aware of the lore. If you're interested in concept art there's an assignment thread at the top of this forum with some inspiration for you.