Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I just gotta say this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I played today the moon's spawn mod for morrowind...and there was this hilarious Monthy Python gag: "Nobody expects the spanish inquisition". So there were these three guys in their crappy red gowns hitting me with their pillows. Yeah...I bet that was from Monthy Python and the quest for the holy grail. But it was still very funny. Monthy Python rocks!!! :goodjob: Cool
Moved to General ES Modding.
Monty Python alright, but not ?the Holy Grail? it's in ?Monty Python's Flying Circus? and ?And Now for Something Completely Different? (believe that was a scene show). I googled and got a ton of hits with transcripts, screen shots, historical references and so on.
Thanks oom...now I get it better...the joke I mean. Flying circus...well, floating dwemer castle in the middle of nowhere high up in the sky is definately flying circus.

Then again what could expect from a flying dwemer fortress, which is governed by overweight dwemer who has a taste for scrib jerky (possibly a South Park Eric Cartmann joke).

Also that you have in this mod the chance to visit oblivion where nothing is as you would presume...well that's another flying circus I guess.

Btw, did the original spanish inquisition gag in the flying circus include a comfy chair by any chance?
that was how they tortured their victim. they made them sit in the comfy chair.