Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Oblivion's Main Quest effect Eslweyr?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something I wonder...is it all of Tamerial that is being opened to the gates? If so would there be a chance of some gates opening up in Elsweyr during the main quest? Not a huge deal but something to think about, maybe even could do side quests in Elsweyr relating with their trying to cope with the situation.
The NPCs discuss the fact that gates are opening in Morrowind and how the Telvanni are attempting to keep them shut...so yeah gates are opening all over Tamriel.
Even though by all senses they would affect elsweyr and other lands too, i'd rather see new lands way of getting off all the oblivion gates quests that are already on cyrodiil and have something, just different quests. i think its more innovative than just adding more oblivion gates. =)
Over hearing convos yes Ob gates opened all over Tamriel
Or...how about a different plane being on the other side of the gate? :> There are 16 planes...why should we only ever go into the plane of destruction?
Because Mehrunes Dagon is the only Daedric Prince who is attacking. Openning other portals might be possible, but an agent on the Mundus is required to open a portal to these realms, and as of now, only Mehrunes has such a force (the Mythic Dawn).
Obsolete information.