Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Most Dangerous Game (Redundant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this quest is inspired by the short story and movies: The Most Dangerous Game
for more information you could go here.... though I bet you could find the story yourself if you want to read it
maybe somewhere deep in the forests there is a madman. This Nord hunte has seen it all. He has hunted everywhere and has cuncluded that no beast is too much for him. So here want to hunt people, cause people are more clever. So now and then, he and his Dunmer servant kidnap locals (Argonians and outlanders) or lure them in, and have them fed and then let loose on his island in a swampy river. They cannot escape without being mauled by crocodiles. And so they must outwit the Nord and his Durzogs as well as the crafty Dunmer.
So this is where you come in... you are spproached by the Dunmer, though you don't know him, in a bar in Stormhold, he tells you of an island nearby with a luxurious manor (and it is quite a luxurious hunting lodge) and then you are invited on a hunting trip as they have heard of your skill. If you accept, he will tell you follow him.... when you do he will hit you from behind, your screen will go black and you will find yourself in a large banquet hall with a bunch of other folks... the Nord, Zarralf the Hunter, will enter and tell you that he is going to have a great hunting expedition the next day... he says he hopes everyone ate well, and says that your stuff is all kept in storage, everyone is handed a short bow, five arrows, and an iron dagger. He says that tomorrow be ready to hunt. He also says you can explore his home but not to steal anything, theft is punishable with death, and no one wants to miss the hunt. The next day, you are all let out and he says he will count to 20, and let you all run first... run before he begins to hunt and then he laughs like a maniac and says the last one alive will be let go.... (he has his 4 durzogs) ...and of course the others will try to kill you for survival... so you have to be the last one alive, and when he confronts you he will say "well done... but I hate to see such a fine specimen of survival escape by grasp" then he will attack you... you win then you can loot his lodge, but his servants, the Dunmer and two others will attack you.
Nice, a common story I've heard in several different places, but can't say I've played it in a game. I think it would be great questline, especially the moral impact you could bring into it (the Dark Brotherhood would definitely take interest).
yeah... it would be an exciting quest... I hope it is designed well so people will actualyl be lured into and be like "oh crap! run..."
I think it would be cool if it stripped you of all your armor and you only had those whimpy weapons. You could escape him and find a cave with some other slain victims, arm yourself and kill him.
Great quest idea!
:bow: thank you
I posted about this in another topic. Maybe he could take all of your weapons, but you would get a blue gravity gun. LOL.
Sounds like Arnold's RUNNING MAN Big Grin yea, it would be nice i think.
i think bethesda focused alot on main quest, ivent ran that many random ones yet. but i think its great we get different kinda quests here than in cyrodiil that ive seen, different still fitting the concept of game. some innovation! Smile
I just played a quest were you get stuck in a fort and people pay to come in and hunt you. This quest has a similar idea but if we do it right we could make it a lot better.
Quote:Originally posted by SwedishFish
I just played a quest were you get stuck in a fort and people pay to come in and hunt you. This quest has a similar idea but if we do it right we could make it a lot better.
I agree

Quote:Originally posted by Eon-Nin
I posted about this in another topic. Maybe he could take all of your weapons, but you would get a blue gravity gun. LOL.
aiya... Half-Life 2? Big Grin
Haha, I actually had to read this at the beginning of my English class.
Pages: 1 2