Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc02 "Dragon Legion Barracks" [Claimed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Claim code (reference):
rpc02 "Dragon Legion Barracks"

Estimate of size:
large tower + 4 small towers

Architectural Type:
Imperial Castle (ext.model: CastleTower02, rotation: -100)

Freeform description of this claim:
Like is the case with most towns in the Provinces, Reich Parkeep is home to an Imperial Legion called the "Dragon Legion".
- The first character you're likely to run into is Mercurio Sirollis (imp/m), who spends a lot of time in the first room the player walks into. He's a sort of steward, tending to the little details of keeping the Legion running.
- Flavius Nuntius (imp/m) is an old man nearing his retirement, master-at-arms, who keeps the Legionnaires fit and well-trained.
- Angus Horrismod (nord/m) is likewise quite old, and is the resident smith. He doesn't offer the player any services; he keeps the Legionnaires' gear in top condition.
- Marcellus Garreth is a high-ranking member of the Legion, perhaps second-in-command. He also has a home in the city adjacant to the barracks. The claim is rpc14, where you can read more about him if you like.
- Head of the Dragon Legion is Jorges Malleus (imp/m), Knight Protector, who has his office in this building. However he also has a home, situated across the barracks (rpc13) which is a separate claim.
- Apart from these there would be other Legionnaires at your discretion (can't have a Legion consisting of five guys hehe).

The Barracks is a pretty large location, and you're free to expand with a basement level or two if you like. The size of the Legion doesn't follow any other norms since they're paid, fed and recruited from all over Tamriel and so it doesn't feel off if there were a whopping twenty Legionnaires.

The Legion's job is to maintain military control of the town as well as police the countryside.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Hi,

I am willing to do this interior.
I'll will take a lot of time for this one (no hurry), to make it right.

If you want twenty legionairs you'll get them. It takes only more time to finish the claim. I'll try to make them all unique via dialogue. If the claim should be finished earlier, I'll reduce the number.

Are all kind of races allowed (for the legionnairs) ?
Granted :check:

Well, twenty may be a bit much. Do as many as you like. Smile Yup, any race goes, including dark elves if you want. Legionnaires doesn't have much influence over where they get posted and it's not at all improbable dark elf legionnaires from out-of-town would get posted there. Have fun.
Thanks for granting this claim.
I am looking forward to begin.
For your info.

The concept layout. I linked it to the Reich Parkeep exterior.
In game type "~". Type coc"rpc02".

If I need more room (for the legionnaires). I'll extend the basement/cellar.
An update.

I finished the furnishing of the big tower (all the furniture is in place).
I'll start detailing soon.

In the cellar there will be the training ground, a mess, the Mercurio Sirollis living quarters, the Flavius Nuntius living quarters, the Angus Horrismod living quarters and the sleeping accommodation for 10 or more legionnaires.

[GALLY]Reception.jpg[/GALLY] [GALLY]Reception2.jpg[/GALLY]
It looks wonderful :goodjob:
me reallly does liking it :yes:
:goodjob: Gives that rich, settled feel that a true regimental Headquarters acquires (esp after the regimant's 'supply experts' have finished looting the locale) with only the best on view.

ps: you might consider adding various regimental emblems, flags, insignia around the place - if there are none as yet (I am going on your screenies as no Ob capable PC here.) Such as stencils on books, equipment, etc. Standards in umbrella stands or n the walls?

What is the Dragon Legion's emblem by the way?

As to the settled aspect I would expect the mainland Legion encampments to be far older than most of the Vvardenfell ones as Empire settlements on Vvardenfell are a comparitively recent development, so any forts there would be likely be rougher affairs by comparison...
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
you might consider adding various regimental emblems,....

Yes, I would like too. As the file (rpc02) has to be independant from the Reich Parkeep Alfa file, I was thinking to ask Razorwing for advise.

If, possible I'll make sure the place has a (rich) abundance of Imperial Legion, flags, insignia etc.

Thanks, Razorwing and nerbod Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3