Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc13 "Jorges Malleus' House"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Claim code (reference):
rpc13 "Jorges Malleus' House"

Estimate of size:
large manor

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalFightersGuild01, rotation: 138)

Freeform description of this claim:
Home of Jorges Malleus, head of the Dragon Legion (rpc02). It's rather luxurious, befitting a Knight Protector of the Imperial Legion, and a far cry from the domeciles most Legionnaires have to contend with. He might be married and have children if you so choose. At the end of this post is a screenshot of how this NPCs looked in our old mod; mimicing his facial appearance would add greatly to the depth and historical sense of our mod.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Hi,

I would like to claim this one, if possible.
I managed today to create a NPC (no NPC original copy) who walks around and added two topics (no speech). The TEC for Oblivion is quite different from the Morrowind one (for the Elite Gear Store owner's Home, I'll post it tomorrow or Friday for review).

I will add a wife and one or two children to make it a more lively home.

Thanks
Granted :check:
My idea.

I'll create a "NPC": wife and one or two children (besides Malleus).

The home will be fit for a Knight Potector (very luxurious). I'll try to mimic his face. If there are any suggestions, please say so ?
Well for now we can't have children, but a wife would be good.
he should have a training ground basement, some souvenirs including valuable/enchanted swords.

He should also have a decent amount of books, they don't have to be in bookshelves, you can put them on desks to make it look like he reads alot.
sandor: Perfect. Smile

X23: Sure we can. Probably not pre-teen children, but what I guess sandor meant was that Jorges will have a few years under his belt and so could have children within the age range of the facegen system.
Thanks for the ideas X23.

As Razorwing said I'll make the age difference big.
He is an elder wise man and the child(ren) wil be as young as possible (within range of the facegen system).

I'll create a huge basement. There will be enough room for a kind of training ground.
Finished the layout of the basement.

If you want to know who is going to live there, ask the wife of Malleus, she is inspecting the building.

To go there: press "~" in game and type coc"rpc13".
All the furniture is in place.
Also created Jorge Malleus.

I'll start detailing very soon.

Screenshot 4: Room for one of the children.
Screenshot 5: Storage and training ground.
Finished detailing.

To do.
Final check for floating, fix the pathgrid. I'll start creating the son, daughter and servant NPC. Add more dialogue.

It will be finished soon.

Please find attached a few screenshots.
Pages: 1 2