Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc08 "The Village Accouterments"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Claim code (reference):
rpc08 "The Village Accouterments"

Estimate of size:
house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle05, rotation: 76)

Freeform description of this claim:
As some may know, Reich Parkeep was a town the player could visit in The Elder Scrolls I: Arena and we've taken the name of this tavern from that game - so you're actually modding a lore-based location, albeit Arena was such a different game that the lore means very little apart from that it's called The Village Accouterments and is a shop.

The meaning of the word accouterments "the devices and equipments worn by soldiers". So, it stands to reason that this would be an outlet store for Imperial armors and weapons. That would mean their selection would be pretty limited, but hopefully over time we'll be able to add in modded armors and weapons to this store. This location didn't exist in our old mod.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
I claim it.

EDIT: I change my mind. I'm having a hard time on this, can I give up my claim for another one?
He hasn't even granted the claim, Tongue Just edit your first post that says I changed my mind...
Hiro's right, until I grant it it's not taken, and since you changed your mind about wanting it, I won't grant. Smile
Wanna try it. Will be my first experience with Oblivion CS (made some minor mods for myself in MW).
idea: proprietor of a store is a retired imperial soldier. He has an armor and weapon set in his private quarters. Also small training area in the basement, where he trains when shop is closed. Later will add quest - some monster fighting with him to let him "taste old times".
Are there any similiar NPCs in Oblvion?
Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
Wanna try it. Will be my first experience with Oblivion CS (made some minor mods for myself in MW).
idea: proprietor of a store is a retired imperial soldier. He has an armor and weapon set in his private quarters. Also small training area in the basement, where he trains when shop is closed. Later will add quest - some monster fighting with him to let him "taste old times".
Are there any similiar NPCs in Oblvion?

Ok... granted. Smile

How do you mean similar?
I mean other retired soldiers Smile))

about rotation: 76 means i place interior at XYZ=0, with rotation XYZ=0 and add Northmarker with Z rotation = -76?
or do i have to rotate interior Z=76 and then make Northmarker with Z=-76?
I place interior at XYZ=0, with rotation XYZ=0 and add Northmarker with Z rotation = -76?

That's correct. Don't rotate the interior !
Imperial armor and weapons
what types? steel, iron, chain, leather?

EDIT: Tomorrow i'll have working version with all the furniture, lights and clutter, but without NPC and pathgrid. Also possible i'll have a working basement with training area, depends on my free time for today.
Should I publish this version here for playtesting? Or it's ok to wait until i finish NPC, pathgrid and basement (2-4 more days)?
For the armor use the armors starting with "Legion......" like LegionBoots etc.
Weapons: Iron/silver etc.

Should I publish this version here for playtesting?

I will not playtest before it's the pre-final version. But if you want some feedback then post an earlier version. As it is your first interior I would recommend, to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5