Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc09 "Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Claim code (reference):
rpc09 "Home"

Estimate of size:
house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle03, rotation: -115)

Freeform description of this claim:
This location is fully open to your own ideas, apart from that it's a home (rather than a shop).

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Houses are a fast, easy way to expand a city, Im interested.

I realize that I do not yet have the claim, but I went ahead and did some work anyway. The house currently has a small bread baking station, as I wanted to make use of the oven in the mesh (non functional) the owners personal alchemy station, and a corner set up for painting when she needs to "get away from it all". Pics to come!
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Houses are a fast, easy way to expand a city, I'm interested.

I realize that I do not yet have the claim, but I went ahead and did some work anyway. The house currently has a small bread baking station, as I wanted to make use of the oven in the mesh (non functional) the owners personal alchemy station, and a corner set up for painting when she needs to "get away from it all". Pics to come!

Granted :check:

Looking forward to the screenshots!
Here are some pictures of the house, let me know if you think it's ready for addition. Also, do I add the NPC as well, or leave it to later discretion what its purpose is?
The screenshots look very nice Smile. Please attach your file. In that case I can give you a more detailed feedback.

EDIT

You can add the NPC.
Alright, npc to come, I will wait to do the AI pthing until I get your feedback should anything change.

Please note that I labled everything stRCP09 by accident, but that should allow you to get to the cell.
Thanks, for uploading the file.

I'll reply during the day.
The Groundfloor.

The barrels are bleeding (screenie).

The chair near the door is bleeding into the floor.
The Candelier01Yellow256, reposition it as shown in the screenshot.

Fire. Add sound or use a activatorflamenode04.

Add the front-door.

The MiddlePaintingLandscape01d is bleeding into the wall.

The First Floor.

The bread is floating.
The ham is bleeding into the plate.
The corn is bleeding into the lettuce.
Use CandlePuddles for the candles.

The MiddleTable05 is floating.
The MiddleTable06 is bleeding (screenshot).
The MS14Canvas04 is bleeding.

The bedroom.

The MiddleTapestry02 is bleeding.

The MiddleShelf02 is bleeding.

The ingredients in the bowl are floating.

The DrawerClutterMiddleClothing01 is floating.

The bed is floating because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bed is already on the floor, it's an error). Press once (sometimes twice) "F". All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem.

The MiddlePaintingForest01b is bleeding into the wall.

General remarks.

These are all minor things and can be fixed quickly.

Add some more clutter and furniture.
Add a basement.

Set the Northmarker rotation to 115.

The interior is coming along very well :yes:.
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll get right on that, a basement may be a tad excessive if included in every house, however if this house needs one in the grand scheme of things, I'll get right on it.
You could make a small basement or no basement.
I'll leave it up to you.
Pages: 1 2 3