Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc10 "Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Claim code (reference):
rpc10 "Home"

Estimate of size:
house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle01, rotation: -11)

Freeform description of this claim:
This location is fully open to your own ideas, apart from that it's a home (rather than a shop).

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on both oblivion.esm and the reich parkeep alpha .esp. Mod the location at your discretion and free time. Then set up the entrance door in your interior to link to a new door in the exterior city which you position on your claim's exterior building. Thusly, playing with both Reich Parkeep alpha and your .esp at the same time means that the game loads both the exterior city as well as the door that links to your interior. In time, hopefully the community will be able to merge .esp's but for now I think this is a solution that could work.
May take this one please? This will be my first attempt so please don't expect fast work.
Granted :check:

No rush, take your time. Smile
Sorry its been a while, i had a lot on these past weeks. Anyhow I'm back and was just wondering:

Due to the way the interior model of the house was designed i need to put a door to the "Under the stairs area" to hide it as your not meant to get under the stairs. It needs to lead of to another cell. What should that Cell be?

A basement? A training room?

I was thinking of a training room as the NPC that lives here is going to be a retired merchent who spend a lot of time in Hammerfell and has learnt his fair share of combat from his time there.

FYI: The middle floor is about done, along with the top area where his bed is. The ground floor is a bit bare and the basement is yet to be decided. Also I will have to go through and add lighting. The NPC is not created yet but I have a basic plan of what I want him to be.

Regs,
Dagothen
The cell should be a basement of some sort, but that can easily be made into a training room. A few folks have training dummies and whatnot in their basements. It would be kinda cool it he had a full training facility. You could probably even give your NPC the training capability with a weapon of your choice. Big Grin
Yup, a basement. But the basement can have a training area if you want it to.

A general tip if you find yourself wondering how something should be used in the future might be to right-click the item in the item list and select "Use Info". Then you'll get a list of the places Bethesda used it in, and you can double-click an entry in the "Use Info" list to see how they went about it.
Cheers all. Should get a lot done todays as i have some spare time. Smile
Good. Big Grin
Ok heres my first attempt. There's still some things to be done eg. the guy needs dialogue.

I gave up on the training room idea mainly because i changed the NPC character.

He is now a guy who has been traveling for a while and still does on occasions. In his spare time at home he likes to through parties (hence all the booze and food.)

I am uploading this now as i feel until the other parts of the mod are complete there is not much left to do.

I was hoping that maybe other people could get their NPCs mentioning Seli's parties and how great the always are. Smile

Anyhow give it a test and let me know how you think i should proceed, whats left to do etc.

Regs
Dagothen
Quote:I was hoping that maybe other people could get their NPCs mentioning Seli's parties

No problem :yes:. I'll make a topic in the rpc13 and/or rpc02.

I'll download it now. I'll reply later tonight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8