Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc11 "Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Claim code (reference):
rpc11 "Home"

Estimate of size:
manor

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseUpper01, rotation: 49)

Freeform description of this claim:
This location is fully open to your own ideas, apart from that it's a home (rather than a shop).

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
mmm, house for sale will be ok?
I like this idea (as there are no others for sale). :yes:
ok, i want to make this one Smile))
now to find out how it works Smile)))
As Razorwing is away, I can reserve this one for you. I am sure he will grant the claim.
I found this tutorial in the CS Wiki.

House for sale tutorial.
sandor: Absolutely Big Grin and thanks!

HeIsTheDarkness: Sure, go right ahead, as long as it's on par with the selleable houses Bethesda modded. I.e. that the player can buy furnishing letters from a vendor, or however you want to solve that.
Yes, i'm going to make receipts for furnishing different areas. It requires some work on the main file (house seller and furniture vendor), so I'll make house first, then (when main esm will be internally released) make a quest and receipts
rpc01 takes most of my time, but 2 days ago I've almost finished the home. I have to add some clutter to the bookcases and create basement cell, then do quests and recipes Smile I'll post interior when done - before doing furniture recipes
That's fine Smile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4