Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New to Silgrad Tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I got in contact with Rodan via his Blacklight website .
Through his website I visited Silgrad. I am very enthousiastic about this forum. Why ? Well, there is a load of high quality information to be found.

About me. I like to do modding ( till recent I made only mods for my own use. I am learning a lot by reading the threads at the Silgrad forum) Especially interiors. I am doing some interiors for Blacklight(decoration), right now.

If I can contribute in any way, to the Silgrad Tower project, I am happy to do so.

That's all for now,

Sandor
Welcome! :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:

Also search in the general modding section for the Isle of Black

Its my personal mod, with roger the shrubber helping, its small right now, but its going to start snowballing once I get to upgrade Oblivion. There is still alot to do there though!
Welcome aboard Sandor!
:wave:
Glad to have you on the team Sandor.
Welcome Sandor. I don't think anybody uses this one, so here you go:

:jump:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :]
Thanks for the reply and welcoming me.

I claimed rpc18 to contribute to the project.
I will post the concept soon.
Cool Cool, don't forget to go to the actual claim post/board to make the claim, I don't thnk it is enuf to post the wish here, if that is what you intended.
Quote:Originally posted by raggidman
Cool Cool, don't forget to go to the actual claim post/board to make the claim, I don't thnk it is enuf to post the wish here, if that is what you intended.

That's true, but sandor did make his claim to it on the RP claims board some days ago Smile
Cool er :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2