Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc18 "Nirtunus Rulucian's Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Claim code (reference):
rpc18 "Nirtunus Rulucian's Home"

Estimate of size:
small house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseUpper01, rotation: -92)

Freeform description of this claim:
The home of the owner of the shop on the other side of the bridge, who walks to work every morning. sandor modded this interior and created Nirtunus Rulucian, the homeowner of this location as well as the proprietor of the Elite Gear Store.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on both oblivion.esm and the reich parkeep alpha .esp. Mod the location at your discretion and free time. Then set up the entrance door in your interior to link to a new door in the exterior city which you position on your claim's exterior building. Thusly, playing with both Reich Parkeep alpha and your .esp at the same time means that the game loads both the exterior city as well as the door that links to your interior. In time, hopefully the community will be able to merge .esp's but for now I think this is a solution that could work.
Hi,

I would like to do this one.
What about the NPC ? Because there is also the shop.
For me it's is fine without the NPC.

I look foward of starting with this one.
Granted :check:

I'm not sure whether you or Siegfried would make the NPC. I'll PM him and ask, but in the meantime feel free to start modding the home at your discretion. =)
Hi,

This my concept for rpc 18, 'Elite Gear Store's owner's Home".

A few remarks.

This is a concept (no detailing) lay-out. It will be a rich shop owners house. As Siegfried is doing the shop, we will wait with the NPC's, till both of us are further in making/creating both of the interiors.

- No ownership assigned, yet.
- No detailing yet (will follow soon).
- No locked doors, yet.

I think I'll make the lighting a bit darker.

To enter the interior in the game type "~". In the console type coc"rpc18".

Please feel free to comment, give advise/ critics etc.
Pretty good. But you should make the ambient light much less orange. I checked your ambient light settings in the CS, and there is no blue. Make the blue like 50-60.
Like the layout so far, nice placement. I do have to agree with X23, the orange ambient light needs to be toned down a bit.
Hey Sandor,

Do you have a new version of this place that you can post? I saw your post in the lit area and the screenshots look great. Pretty please!! :applause:
I'll post it tomorrow.
One day later as planned.

The pre-final version.

There are a few bleeders on purpose.
If you see any floating, please let me know.
The pathgrid should be ok. If you see some strange behaviour (of the NPC), please let me know.

Both the NPC's have a greeting topic and some other topics (see "lit" board"). You have to raise their disposition to get all the answers.

If you want to appear (for the servant) the topic "Mistress of the House" you have to raise the disposition of Nirtunus.

I added the topics via the dilalogue menu; submenu add topic.

By "script" I added two topics for Baro Carbo, the servant (works very well).

You can barter with Nirtunus from 8am till 10am. I will change this when the shop is ready. You can also recharge your items. Only for testing. In the final version I will remove this option.

EDIT for Razorwing.

I send (by PM) you the same file with the linked doors, as per your request.
The final version.

I removed the recharging option.