Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc20 "Guardtower"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Claim code (reference):
rpc20 "Guardtower"

Estimate of size:
like a big house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Castle (ext.model: CastleTower02, rotation: 0)

Freeform description of this claim:
The Guardtower is the base of operations for the Imperial guards in Reich Parkeep. Apart from the Lieutenant and Guard Captain - who have separate homes, btw - there would only be six or eight guards at the most.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on both oblivion.esm and the reich parkeep alpha .esp. Mod the location at your discretion and free time. Then set up the entrance door in your interior to link to a new door in the exterior city which you position on your claim's exterior building. Thusly, playing with both Reich Parkeep alpha and your .esp at the same time means that the game loads both the exterior city as well as the door that links to your interior. In time, hopefully the community will be able to merge .esp's but for now I think this is a solution that could work.
I'll take this one. Smile

I won't do the Guard Lieutenant or Guard Captain NPCs yet. If it should turn out the claims to their homes are still there when I'm done with the guardtower then I might look into it, but if someone else wants to mod their homes and the characters themselves I don't mind.