Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc21 "Cyra Catella's Books"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Claim code (reference):
rpc21 "Cyra Catella's Books"

Estimate of size:
small house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle05, rotation: 5)

Freeform description of this claim:
Cyra Catella (imp/f), who lives in rpc24, owns and maintains this cozy little bookstore.

[indent][/indent]The first modder to claim either her house or her shop gets to decide if he wants to mod the NPC(s) or not.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
I would love to claim this book shop. I'm quite new to CS but i'll do my best.
I shall be looking around town tomorrow as its quite late now and i'll start work asap when ive scouted out the area hehe.

I'll glad you're creating silgrad tower for oblivion. i was here when u started it for morrowind too but i didnt have time then as i do now to claim a plot.

Thanks

Seafort
Quote:Originally posted by Seafort
I would love to claim this book shop. I'm quite new to CS but i'll do my best.
I shall be looking around town tomorrow as its quite late now and i'll start work asap when I've scouted out the area hehe.

I'll glad you're creating silgrad tower for oblivion. I was here when u started it for Morrowind too but I didn't have time then as I do now to claim a plot.

Thanks

Seafort

Granted :check:

Glad to see you found us again then Seafort, and I hope you'll have a great time here. Can I convince you to claim her home too? =)
Sure i'll take her home as well. I'm still learning CS so dont expect miracles overnight hehe Tongue

One good thing about oblivion is that the interiors come in one block altho that doesnt leave much to experiment with atm till the official nif exporter is released.

If worst comes to worst i'll ask my friend to help me mod as well.

Thanks

Seafort
Hmmm, I thought I claimed the book store? ?(
Quote:Originally posted by Deus
Hmmm, I thought I claimed the book store? ?(

I suggested it to you but you didn't confirm that you wanted the claim. Maybe we could plan in a Redoran bookstore and you could mod that?
Well its ok *s*, could I have the DB/Shop combo then? Thats an official request btw =)
Quote:Originally posted by Deus
Well its ok *s*, could I have the DB/Shop combo then? Thats an official request btw =)

Sure, np friend :check:
:wave: just in case they missed you, welcome Seafort.

I did hear the word books? Thought so. We are building up stories gradually in lit dev and Editor's corner. A lot of rough stuff, and a few smooth finished efforts.

When you are ready post any concepts for history and quest ideas that occur to you in Lit Dev. Then we'll see if we can develop a bit of background to your enterprise. Add a few screenies interior and exterior to give me a view (not downloads please) and that will provide a nice basis to polish up. And don't worry about oddities - sometimes they can provide the basis for a storey - like the dog that didn't bark in the night! Big Grin
I'm still here. Just adding clutter and furnishing atm. Hope to be finished by this weekend so i can show u and then finalise it after the comments and criticisms Smile

I'm leaving books till last so i can try to add original works from lit dev forum with some help from ppl in the know Tongue

I'll try to figure out npc pathfinding then and add the occupant.

Hope to have finished both claims in 2-3 weeks and maybe start something else that needs doing. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4