Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc24 "Vaniken R'i's' Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry to hear, your new situation leaves you, with so little time to mod .

As for rpc024. Only the pathgrid and the dialogue has to be done.
Can you post the the text for the following topics:
Greetings, Reich Parkeep and one or two misc. topics of your choice ?
If so, I am willing to finish this one for you (the claim remains yours).
Rpc024 can be merged, soon after your ok.

For your other claim (Castle Parkeep). I don't think it's a problem to wait some time before you can continue and finish it. Perhaps Razorwing has another idea or advise.

Anyway, good luck with finalizing your move :yes:.
I understand your situation perfectly, shunoshi. I was in a similar bind about a year and a half ago, where I had to spend six hours a day commuting to the university. If I got any time over after I came home, it was spent on studying, but most of the time I just didn't have the energy to do that since I had to ride a bike for long distances during the commute, on stretches where public transportation wasn't available. I burned out after about eight weeks, and it took a few months after that before I came back to this place. I really hope that doesn't happen to you as well.

It's fine by me if you postpone modding on "Vaniken R'i's Provisions" for six weeks, but I'll have to release the castle. I'd like to pick up rpc24 from the version sandor posted above and mod it to completion (building on sandor's notes). I'll be sure not to turn it into something that isn't what you intended. I'm just really anxious to get new interiors into the mod, and since yours is so close to completion and you won't be able to mod on it for 1? months, I'd like to continue on it. I've downloaded it and will get to work promptly.

Edit 1: Alrighty, it's merged and I've started to take a look at it, and integrate it with the main .esp. How come the door in the basement, leading up to the main interior, has a Reference Editor ID? (DoorBasement2HouseSTSHRPVRH) I would have renamed it to the naming standard - starting off the ID with StSh - but I've hold off for now since I don't know if the Reference Editor ID is even necessary. It doesn't seem to be used by either scripts or AI, which as far as I know is what one usually uses Reference Editor IDs for. But I wanted to double-check first just in case I've overlooked something.

Edit 2: Same question about "DoorHouse2OutsideSTSHRPVRH", the Reference Editor ID of the door in the main interior (which is intended to teleport to the outside). How come there's a Reference Editor ID on it?
If I remember correctly, the references were purely to keep track of which door was which in the listing. I don't think it really holds much importance (could be wrong though).

Good to hear that it's been integrated otherwise. I figured the castle would have to be reassigned. I was actually thinking of giving it up in the first place because of this situation and the fact that it is such an important building.

Hopefully things will clear up and I'll be ready to roll come July. I'll keep reading up on the progress till then. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by shunoshi
If I remember correctly, the references were purely to keep track of which door was which in the listing. I don't think it really holds much importance (could be wrong though).

Good to hear that it's been integrated otherwise. I figured the castle would have to be reassigned. I was actually thinking of giving it up in the first place because of this situation and the fact that it is such an important building.

Hopefully things will clear up and I'll be ready to roll come July. I'll keep reading up on the progress till then. Big Grin

Aah, kk. Thanks for verifying that the Reference Editor IDs were unused, and for being okay with the castle. Smile

I noticed you had made two keys and placed on Vaniken. One was called WineCellarKey, and I figured that it should go to the basement door, but it wasn't set up (nor the door locked). That wasn't a problem, but there's a WineCabinetKey too. Did you set that up, or do I need to set it up on a container in the interior? If so, which one?
Oops, sorry about that. Yes, the wine cabinet key has already been assigned to the small cabinet in the wine cellar. It's sitting in the center of the wine racks if you want to test it to make sure.
Quote:Originally posted by shunoshi
Oops, sorry about that. Yes, the wine cabinet key has already been assigned to the small cabinet in the wine cellar. It's sitting in the center of the wine racks if you want to test it to make sure.

Aah, I see! That lock/key setup seems to be working perfectly. Smile

And with having said that, I think this claim can be seen as 100% finished and so I've gone ahead and archived it. Thanks for your contribution shunoshi, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's not the last. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6