Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc26 "Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Claim code (reference):
rpc26 "Home"

Estimate of size:
large house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle04, rotation: -158)

Freeform description of this claim:
This location is fully open to your own ideas, apart from that it's a home (rather than a shop).

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Reserve this one for me, I will start working on it as soon as possible

I already know what I'm making of it:

A retired adventurer with an extraordinay love for Ayleid ruins, he used to live in the Imperial city but moved here when he stopped adventuring.
He collects all kinds of eyleid items in his house as a sort of trophy, he's a bit retarded and likes to say: "Ow those were the good times..." Though he doesn't bother anyone except for boring people to death with his awkward tall stories...

Nice?
Little question: Am I allowed to put ayleid objects (like welkynd stones, varla stones, etc.) in his house which he collected when he still lived in the Imperial city?
maybe give him one of the smaller versions of the aleyid containers and he keeps all his alyeid stuff in there. Such as 2 wlekyned stones one Varla and maybe a piece of armor and a dagger and around the container can be books such as Last King of the Alyieds and Cleansing of the High Fane but they already have a Alyied Freak in Oblivion his name is Umbanoco
we do? Sad
where is he?

Ok, what freak could he be then? Not necromancer, that's way too common, maybe an atronarch fan and he has is house full of atronarch salts and all the books he could find about it and 20 copies of those...

Any suggestions of what more atronarch stuff he could have in his house? Maybe some atronarch in the basement?

or maybe a suggestion for an other, cooler obsession for this retired adventurer?
A Potato fan with skooma everywhere or Skooma junkie but thinks hes ok
Well... I think I'll just leave it to the ayleid obsession, but please tell me where that Umbanoco is, so I will not make an exact copy of him
In Talos District has a manor theres a big questline with him hes a bit crazy and a powerful wizard
k, thanx, I'll kick my dad off the computer and go look for it...

(my dad's almost as addicted to oblivion as I am Tongue )
dam, that's fake, that umbanoco, I searched all around his house, even pickpocketed the guy self and didn't find any sign of any ayleid object at all!

I'm putting in quite some weapons mainly scattered around on some table and some on the wall. (does anyone where I can find the fighters guild wall decoration with the 2 swords behind that shield?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5