Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc27 "Guard 'Lieutenant's' Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Claim code (reference):
rpc27 "Guard 'Lieutenant's' Home"

Estimate of size:
small house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle05, rotation: -178)

Freeform description of this claim:
The home of the Guard Lieutenant, i.e., second-in-command of the Imperial guardforce. The Lieutenant doesn't exist yet, so you'd get to mod him from scratch.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Wow. An open Parkeep claim. Pushing myself to get back in the flow of modding, I want this one. (I've been familiarizing myself with the editor all morning already working on it. Cool )

<-- That cat is killing me. :lmao:
lol its not just you its killing me too my sides are about to split if i see him again :lmao:
noremorse: Wonderful! I've been waiting (and hoping) that the new CS would grow on ya. Granted! :check: Big Grin
Okay, might as well send in the first .esp for review. I can't think of much else to do at the moment. =)

Sandor?
I look through your file later today.
Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = because of the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

General info.

Please add a version number to the name of your esp files. TIA :check:

Furniture is floating because of the silhouette (the CS assumes (after pressing "F") the bench (for example) is already on the floor, it's an error). Press once (sometimes twice) "F". All the furniture with silhouettes have the same problem. :alert: I am not sure what furniture you are talking about. I check them all and they are alll bleeding into the floor.

If I write change this etc. You should read: Please change this etc.

The Groundfloor.

UpperTapestry03a, turn it around, S (entrance) :check:
Same for the UpperTapestry13. :check:
Use an activator flamenode 04 etc. gives a nice sound of a burning fire. :check:
BroomLower01, Re :check:

The First floor.

MiddlePants07, Re (in the bedroom on top of the middleshirt06). :alert: Havok takes care of that the way I had intended in game.

Pathgrid.

Change the pathgrid in the bedroom. Look at the screenies. :check:
Also move the chest to an other place because the NPC can't go to the bed with the door open. :check:

Near the fireplace. Disconnect the red th from the blue one as shown in the screenshot. :check:
The NPC's runs into the chair/candle.

Try to place th's on both the sides of the chairs with a sh (if possible). :check:
It gives a better AI behaviour.

AI.

Don't change existing AI packages like the aaaDefault.. etc.
Delete it as shown in the screenie (file details listing). :check:

Dialogue.

During loading the CS gives a bunch of errors. It's related to your dialogue.
The dialogue has to be in an separate quest. :check:

Create a new quest (St...etc.).
Add the Reich Parkeep topic to the new quest.
Move all the info's to the new quest (rightclick on the info).
Via the NPC Edit Base screen and select dialogue.

After that, never add or remove dialogue via the dialogue option in the NPC Edit Base screen. Go always through the quest menu.

Add a disposition to the greetings to define when these are shown.
F.e. greeting 1 >60, greeting2 >50 and <=60 etc.

General Remarks.

It's a nice house. Looks good. :yes:
Check your post.

I also have another problem. It seems that somebody else accidentally used the wrong exterior for their door/teleport. Right now, that door leads to "ReichParkeep25" which isn't even the same architecture.

Also, will the 'must reach location' function cancel out a 'wander' package's actual 'wandering?' My NPC's seem to just stand there.
About the door. It's an mistake. It has to be linked to the exterior of rpc25. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For the furniture. It's a general remark. Yours is ok.

The MiddlePants07. Noted.

About the wanderpackage I have to recheck. I'll let you know later.
If you select "must reach location" the NPC will reactivate the package again and again. Result the NPC stands still.

Deselect it and all works fine.

Remark.

You don't need to use travel packages. Only the wander package will do fine, with the location specified as choosen by you.
Consider the time (in game) the NPC needs to go there. If it's too short he/she returns before reaching the location and starts the next package.

For example going from NID to SID takes (roughly) an hour. If the NPC should wander for an hour (at the location) make the duration three hours.
Pages: 1 2