Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc28 "Unearthed Equipment Store"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Claim code (reference):
rpc28 "Unearthed Equipment Store"

Estimate of size:
large house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseMiddle04, rotation: -138)

Freeform description of this claim:
This shop specializes in selling archeological artifacts. The owner is often out of town for long periods of time on various expeditions, and only seems to keep his store open until he's sold his latest loot.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant only on oblivion.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. You don't have to, and can't, hook it up the town exterior - that's done by Razorwing after merging. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Oh, if only for Dwemer artifacts...
ill try to see if i can?
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
ill try to see if I can?

Do you want the claim?
no he claimed it and im still kinda new to this so
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
no he claimed it and I'm still kinda new to this so

I don't know that he did? ?(
We should maybe keep this one until someones models some dwemmer artifacts. The coins should be simple and and maybe a few bits of clutter. Weapons can't be that hard either.

I could have a go at makeing some coins and clutter etc. It would be my first time though and done with blender.

I'd need some reference sreenies as a mate has my copy of MW.

EDIT: Be warned it could take sometime for me to do this as I have not used blender in a while and when I did I was only learning.
They don't have to be dwemer though. They could just as well be velothi or chimeric (which are pretty much the same thing, but still). Or general fantasy for that matter; who's to say the storeowner only digs in Morrowind? Big Grin
Ok. I won't claim this yet but if it remains when I finish RPC10 I will. I don't think I would of done a good job doing models anyhow as I know too little. I'll keep practicing blender some more first I think.
Maybe add in Ayelid Artifacts too as there are Ayelid Ruins in Ob?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9