Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc32 "Guild of Fighters"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Claim code (reference):
rpc32 "Guild of Fighters"

Estimate of size:
large house

Architectural Type:
Chorrol retextured as Cheydinhal

Freeform description of this claim:
The local chapter of the Guild of Fighters reside here.

Granted to TheImperialDragon

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
Hi,
First, let me just sayl i would like to help. Big Grin
I have never played morrowind, and i have never really, seriously modded before. But i would really like to help mod with you guys.
I have started using the TES:CS but im not too good at it =) so any help with that would be great.
I would like to try to build up this building, but i cant promise it will be good, but ill try!

Also i would like to know a little about this mages guild, can it be based on all the schools of magic? and do i need to do NPC's? All this may sould a bit well....N00bish but i am only 15 and never really modded...

Thanks Anyway
and Keep up the Great Work on this Mod...

gsk_spurs
gsk_spurs: Hi, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

I get the sense you're feeling a bit insecure about your abilities as a modder, and that's ok - we're all learning how to mod for Oblivion. Though having modded a lot for TES3 does help more than I though it would. But if you don't think you can make it a good location, and don't want to do NPCs and dialogue - correct me if I'm wrong - perhaps a guild is a bit much to take on from the start.

Perhaps you'd rather take a home or a shop as your first claim to get used to modding? I can't promise this particular claim would still be there afterwards, but I can promise the future Redoran district of the town - which is at least twice as large as the Imperial districts being modded right now - will have it's fair share of juicy claims ripe for picking. Smile
hiya razor,

after playing oblivion for a while and modding a few houses/dungeons, I would like to start on my first claim Smile Let me know if its granted

regards,

cheese
Arr, sometimes, choices are indeed difficult to make... but yes Cheese, going by the hesitation gsk_spurs expressed, you now have the claim to the Guild of Mages. Hope I didn't offend you gsk_spurs, there's plenty more claims available. Smile
np, i dont mind, yer ur right i didnt really think about it, i didnt know i had to do NPC's!
Ill take a look at the others, wouldnt mind doing a shop but maybe a house, thanks anyway and do a good job of it cheese Big Grin
So I'm playing around a little with the guild,

the head is an angry high elf who is very angry with the archmage for banning necromancy. If you have a high enough disposition with him and express a careful interest in necromancy yourself, he'll tell you to meet him at midnight in his quarter, in which he will reveal a secret trap door to a cave in which he still practice a little necromancy. You can either tell the second in command who will kick him out, then he will become the head of the guild there. Plz tell me what you think, and any objections/suggestions.

regards,

cheese
Quote:Originally posted by Cheese
So I'm playing around a little with the guild,

the head is an angry high elf who is very angry with the archmage for banning necromancy. If you have a high enough disposition with him and express a careful interest in necromancy yourself, he'll tell you to meet him at midnight in his quarter, in which he will reveal a secret trap door to a cave in which he still practice a little necromancy. You can either tell the second in command who will kick him out, then he will become the head of the guild there. Plz tell me what you think, and any objections/suggestions.

regards,

cheese

Thats a good idea. You should get some Necromancy related quests from him. And get Necromancy related rewards too.
Good ideas, Cheese Smile
It's been over a month now, Cheese. I would like an update on how your claim is going very soon if you want to keep it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7