Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: rpc33 "Guard Captain's Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Claim code (reference):
rpc33 "Guard Captain's Home"

Estimate of size:
small house

Architectural Type:
Imperial Cheydinhal (ext.model: CheydinhalHouseUpper01, rotation: 160)

Freeform description of this claim:
The home of the Guard Captain, who's in overall charge of the Imperial guardforce.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until Razorwing ok's it, which he/I usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on oblivion.esm and Reich_Parkeep.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the RP Discussion board for latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.
What kind of a guard captain is he/she? If this is supposed to be a rich, greedy or corrupt captain, you'll want to use the upper class furnishings, definately, with lots of rugs and silver and stuff. If this is a just, good captain, then you'll want to give it a very professional look instead of luxury. Again, use upper class, but maybe have some papers and quills around, and some indication that he's doing his job right.

Old pieces of Imperial Steel Armor/Legion Armor would be good too.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
What kind of a guard captain is he/she? If this is supposed to be a rich, greedy or corrupt captain, you'll want to use the upper class furnishings, definately, with lots of rugs and silver and stuff. If this is a just, good captain, then you'll want to give it a very professional look instead of luxury. Again, use upper class, but maybe have some papers and quills around, and some indication that he's doing his job right.

The house is CheydinhalHouseUpper01 so he's middle- to upper class.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

The house is CheydinhalHouseUpper01 so he's middle- to upper class.

But is he responsible? Oftentimes you can tell how responsible a person is by looking at how organized they are (in a home for example). If this guy's corrupt or just irresponsible, it'll have the seeds for a quest similar to Cheydinhal's Corruption quest. The player could go looking for a new captain, or become captain himself/herself? How's that?
But is he responsible? Oftentimes you can tell how responsible a person is by looking at how organized they are (in a home for example). If this guy's corrupt or just irresponsible, it'll have the seeds for a quest similar to Cheydinhal's Corruption quest. The player could go looking for a new captain, or become captain himself/herself? How's that?

That's for the modder to decide. Deciding things like that is half the fun of modding claims, which is why I aim for striking a balance between giving frames and keeping modders' options open. Some claims are more specific than others, like Garreth Manor, because they are more or less straight carryovers from the TES3 mod.
Most of NPC are deisgned by modders, so often it's free for you to choose - if you want make a corrupt captain, make it Smile will be good if there will be a quest later about corruption Smile
Hi Razorwing. Dunno if you remember me but I'm from the TES forums.
I would like to give this one a go. I have modding experiance and I used to mod for TR (stopped after the new system was introduced).
And would like to ask if I could become a Mayor of a smaller settlement (don't know where to do that).

I am best contacted by PM or MSN but will bookmark this thread just incase. Sorry if I sound like I am at an interview its just that I take my work seriously, and attempt to produce the highest quality of work (as you can tell I know how to appeal to people Cool )

And i love bananas :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana:

(BTW Razor could you add me to your MSN if you have one?)
Hi there FLESH, welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

You're most welcome to mod this location. Granted :check: Big Grin

I'll continue answering the other part of your post in a new thread.
OK, now some general info. Does this guy have a basement? Should I give him access to sewers? Does he have any maids? Married? Older son living with him? An attic? Many adventures?

Or is all of that up to me?

Oh and by small house do you mean like 2x2 2x4 4x4 etc?

EDIT: Hmm there seems to be an interior for the house moddel you mentioned Razor :eek: . So do I just use that?
Quote:Originally posted by FLESH
Hmm there seems to be an interior for the house moddel you mentioned Razor Eek 1 . So do I just use that?

Yes, please.

A basement would be very nice.

It's a freeform. He can be married etc.
If you want to add a quest, that would be great. :yes:

Make the file dependant on the latest Alpha for Reich Parkeep.

Reich Parkeep Alpha 5.9.

EDIT

Linking to the sewers is not possible (yet).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9