Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: wha-hey! Greetings! (neu-bheee)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With a lack for better words: Ahoy hoy, there!

The name's Lutemoth, and I'm hoping to join the creative force in Silgrad. Although I notice there isn't a demand for conceptual artwork, I thought I'd try to help anyway I can in the visual development, where it is assigned Big Grin

If it's not required, I could perhaps join along with creative writing (although my literary skills are, at best, mediocre) since I've, admittedly, absolutely no modding skills.

To give an example of work, here's my DeviantArt page
Welcome! I don't think we have any full time concept artists, so we'll definetly find a use for ya

:wave:
darn you lute! why have you not mentioned you have a deviant before! Tongue
wha? I coulda swore I did, although I think I simply put it in my profile and assumed I mentioned it, heh
*slaps forehead* meh....

*bows before lute's uber drawing skillz*

anyhow welcome! and as a random request... what are your ideas on dunedweler women? ive drawn countles speciments.... but i cant get anything to match your wonderfull armor drawings...
Welcome!

Hey, I've got a job for you if you're interested. I'm beginning to get the hang of making quests, and thought it would be really cool if our misc quests could have their own icon. Would you consider making an icon technically similar to Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\textures\menus\icons\quest\icon_miscellaneous.dds ? It's 64x64 pixels, DDS format. I attached a copy of it in case you haven't unpacked your .bsa's.
Yes, welcome to Silgrad Tower, Lutemoth!

:banana:
Awesome, a concept artist!

Allow me to add to the parade of smilies...
Hello, and welcome...
your artistic skills will be highly appreciated.