Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Custom soundtrack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Not sure WHERE we'd find someone who can compose it, but, um, anyway...
The music in Oblivion suits Cyrodiil, but probably won't work too well with Morrowind (especially the Vvardenfell region) with all its exoticness.
are we allowed to use morrowind music?
It's copyrighted. You could copy and paste it to your Oblivion music folders, though. But the battle music for it, in my opinion, doesn't give you that adrenaline feeling, and there's only 7 general songs (5 are good for exploration, 2 for towns, and... none for dungeons).
well you guys should head over to the acoustic dev section of the forums, and as of now i'm pretty sure we will have our own separete music :yes:
I hope that the exploration and town music follows the style of TES3's music.
well that will depend on who does the music, if you want to, follow the the link i posted above and ask the guys there youself how they're going to be doing the music :yes:
Umm, mind if I try and make my mark here by calling in a pal with some talent. We should be able to whip up some music to suit...

So can I?
of course :goodjob: but you might want to post this in the acoustic dev section :yes:
Hate to say it... But where the hell is that?
look 5 posts up, in my first post in the thread...

if it was a snake it would've bit ya Confusedlap:

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5