Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gravediggers drawings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there.
im not part of the mod team, and i cant really code. However ive written few quests ideas and such. And i will if i come up with anything in future.
I will try help like this, my stuff would be mostly ideas and misc fantasy style drawings, just "ideas". If they have anything that someone finds interesting feel free to use. I mean like say for example: i draw a creature, someone things it has some things he likes. So he can use the ideas of the drawing to finish his final own creature borrowing something of my picture. Just free ideas and use if you feel it has something usable, if not doesnt matter Smile

Is this correct place in the forum have kind of "own misc art gallery"?
If so i post here time to time some art. If not i leave this topic to die Smile
Right now i got no "concept" art, only old fantasy style drawings. I'd post few of them first. Maybe soon something based specifically to Elder Scrolls lore. Only prob i see taking new pics is my scanner aint on work right now so id have to use mobilephone and pic quality isnt good, but its ok if lights hit from right angle when taking photo.

What do you think?
Welcome!
:wave:

Yup, Visual Development is the perfect place to post or discuss art related to 'Beyond Cyrodiil' mods.
Ok!
of the few old drawings, i didnt really do them with TES series in mind. But theres few showing of "a place" which certainly could fit to any fantasy adventure i think. Depends if anyone gets the ideas .. anyway. Ill start with those. Im preparing draw something (no colored) in future too that is actual related to TES. Not sure how often.. but we'll see.
Mod process is gonna be long anyway so i got the time Big Grin

Im here cause i think organized mods this big to this type big game is something unique Wink

Ok lets start with this old drawing. I start with it since i already posted it other place of this forum, so lets get it out of the way officially.

PART I:

[Image: metalmaniacmastermind.jpg]

Certainly out of theme in general considering guitar&jukebox etc, its a round shaped curtained tent. I think design is pretty good for some kind of nomad tent or so on. Should draw it outside maybe too.
I think floor paneling, crystallball table and huge demonic skull&cross-swords decoration up there is most noticeable.

I would relate something like this as quest tent in middle of nowhere in desert or badlands. There lives a "visionnaire" or how you call it in english. He sees things from future and gives you quest(s) based on that.
:goodjob: But i just wanted to know... why do u have a guitar and jukebox?

hmmmm... there could be a good easter egg in this.

sorry, i couldnt help it... i do love easter eggs. Big Grin
Well the guitar and jukebox (reads too small, cant be seen but it reads "heavy metal JUKEBOX") refer to old heavymetal song as the letter MMM on few places. the song just had kinda "epic" feel and i got this feeling of it and drawed something, the drawing itself other than jukebox and guitar is quite fantasy anyway Big Grin and guitar is badly drawn considering the real thing. That was before i started playing one Wink
MMM stands for Metal Maniac Mastermind. Its some kind of godly creature in the songs or something, heavymetal god Big Grin and i thought up he lives in mythical tent.. eventually jukebox and guitar came to the picture too. And he's a master so hes gotta have tamed wild animal. I suppose that animal was ment to be Manticora but never finished it for real so its just lion with scorpiontail but no wings Big Grin Anyway, quite senseless stuff and funny. hehe

PS. If i drew that these days i would have the guy sitting there, wearing a robe instead that armor Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About that lionlike creature in that past drawing that was supposed to be Manticora. Lets go to that.

This is Manticora i drew in class some time ago. Well.. it says Manticore but it has several ways to call it (Manticore, Manticora, Mantichora...)
I dont remember where i got idea of the creature to begin with, i think its from Heroes of Might and Magic series.

Anyway its common fantasy creature, one of bigger evil.
At originally it should have tail of a scorpion, wings of similar to bat, body of lion and head of human resemble. However in games i never seen one with much head like human, i guess its tough to be alike and look good same time. Usually presented with lionhead although one could tweak humanoid look to it.

Now i dont think i seen Manticora at any TES games so not sure if it fits lore perfectly but its common fantasy creature like Imp so why not. Personally i like the creature. Could be some kind of a "boss" creature so you'd only meet the one(s) once. Maybe hunter style quest where you had to go creepy Manticora's Lair and take out one very evil kind. Or something

Heres my vision...

PART II:

[Image: mantic.jpg]

PS. The text was made in rush so it looks bad, nevertheless.. Smile