Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: hills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the hills in MW were very.. how to say.. bumpy, very steed, and a lot of them, now this didn't look weird with the draw disance, but when we have the tesIV draw distance it'll look weird.. (I'm talking in areas like ald-ruhn and surrounding red mountain
I trust whoever makes our map to tweak the landscape in appropriate ways. I'm not a hard-liner on the geography of Vvardenfell so long as all major features are still there. If my favorite little dip between two hills in the Ashlands is missing or the tree that I dodged a Dark Brotherhood assassin around got moved ten feet and changed species, I won't complain.
Now it will be possible to make mountains....
which means our Red mountain will make Mount Fuji look like a midget!
did I say midget? I meant little person Wink
no offense to them, I just don't get why they "liked being called little people"

but no, Red Mountain will look like a real tall volcano now :dance:
and how to walk upon the volcano? I think the way up should really give you the creeps like waliing on a 30 meter high ledge...
I think there should a lot of ledges... and unless you gonna risk climbing up the foyada, you will have to go on narrow paths with small bridges and stuff...
foyada is more of a direct route, but easy pickings for 6th House warriors
and if lava ever flows, then you are dead
that's he way I like it :goodjob:
It'd be cool if it would erupt randomly and infrequently.
its going to be so cool... especially if it works adding vvardenfell to the morrowind world-space. imagine walking on the mainland and seeing Red Mountain dominating the skyline: not to shabby.
Yeah, you'd only have to change the INI and set "uGridDistantCount" to a ridiculously high number for that to work.