Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Coments on the smilies...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this is the wrong place to put this and I know this is something completly random, but i just felt i should say it...

:elk: - wtf? why is there an elk smily?

:explained: - why does it look like this confused smily is getting banged by that other smily?

:chaos: - What is up with this guy?

:love: - no one around here is going to get a love connection.

:guar: - guars are awesome... why doesnt anyone use them?

:hug: - im not hugging any of you guys.

Alos, it seems like there is only a hand full of these smilies that any one uses... we need more diversity in our choise of smilies
The second one isn't sexual. Tongue The yellow smiley is confused about something, so the the green smiley hops over and explains it to him. I think they're all useful, but maybe not to you in particular.
Cool

I hate this smily!
So post a better one on the theme of "cool" and maybe we'll replace it. Cool
:lmao:

Well, this guy :chaos: is a play on the symbol for the Eye of Chaos. Only place I've really seen it is in the game Warhammer.

And this :elk: should be :moose: cause those are moose antlers :yes:

And this :explained: does look like it should be Confusedodomy:

On the bright side?

:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana: ....need I say more?
shunoshi: I can't say I know for sure what the real background to the chaos smiley is, but you could be right. I know ESF has used it, since that's where I got it from. Smile
Maybe a few new smilies wouldn't hurt anybody i guess. In fact, I added this one about two days ago:

:wasted: -- my favorite.

To see the best example of too many smilies, check out DeviantArt's choices, though we may find many we like.
I always thought the confusing two smilies thing was that the poor confused and depressed smiley was smothered with kisses by the other one and felt better. Meaning: reassurance, it's alright that you were an idiot.

Of course, now it will probably be forever known on this board as the sodomy smiley.
Hey, Every board needs a sodomy smiley

Very nice new avatar Noremorse Big Grin
By avatar, you mean icon right? Cool
Pages: 1 2