Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: This thread was absolutely missing here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
IMO this thread was missing here. What do I mean? Of course the "You now you have played too much The Elder Scrolls, when..." -thread. :goodjob:

Since I am not very good at these, I let you guys go up first. Maybe after few first replys I can also come up with something Big Grin
When stuff from the games starts showing up in your dreams. Seriously!
when you absent-mindedly pluck flowers from trees you pass by as you walk to make into potions.
When you make a mistake, like spilling a soda can on the floor, and for a moment thinks about reverting to an old save instead of cleaning it up. Tongue
When you look outside the window and think "...wow... what an amazing textures!"

when your dog barks at you and you put him on fire

when you're at school and you tell a friend " you know what I've heard? They say that Nords are invading Morrowind!" and "They say daedra attacked Kvatch! the streets run red with blood! If you're good with the sword, they can use you there.."
When first thing you do before going through any door is to check it with your trusty lockpick and probe :goodjob: Cool
When you're sitting down to eat dinner you glance over your shoulder before picking up your fork to make sure no NPC's are around to accuse you of stealing.
When you one of your friends does something stupid and you think, "Man, what terrible AI!"
When you try to take screenshots of anything interesting you see.

When you attempt to make someone like you more by trying to form various combinations of telling jokes, coerceing them, admiring them, and boasting about your accomplishments, and then wonder why they called you crazy.

When you jump around everywhere with the delusion that some day you'll be able to jump off water.
when you're taken an injury and reach into your pocket for a restore HP potion
Pages: 1 2