Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Houses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Each city such as in Oblivion should have a house the Pc can buy and purchase. The old balmora fighters guild is gonna be purchaseable for house. Not sure for ald-ruhn and sadrith mora
why the old fighters guild? it seems a bit big....

who exactly would the PC be? the great house rep in each of the cities, or some independant?
The fighters guild and imperial legion combined to live on in Vvardnfell. So they moved into Moonmoth legion fort so they can restock the troop wise because alot were recalled to Cyrodill. Maybe it can be a manor for npc im just building on ideas here
maybe as a reward when you advance further into the fighters guild/imperial legion, they grant you the old fighters guild...

As for further purchasable houses, I think in balmora you should be able to live in the house that was once owned by that security expert.. or maybe caius?

and indeed, I think every city needs a house again, and i recommend to take the house of an interesting NPC
Or... Hlaalo manor.
Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
Or... Hlaalo manor.
seeing as how the Hlaalo clansmen went to Hlaalo Keep, more remote and better defended
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
Or... Hlaalo manor.
seeing as how the Hlaalo clansmen went to Hlaalo Keep, more remote and better defended
Yes, and it'd be great for us with memories of that manor and its permacorpse... good times, good times...
alright..... so every MAJOR city will have a rent a house or every single town will?
we are either making new ones or just fitting people into old ones
player owned "forts" like Tel Orsimer, Maltir Bal, and Nothyron Hold all have their own place for the player to live, so they already come with a "house"

*each Canton is Vivec save the Arena, Temple, and Palace will have a rent-house

in Balmora, Hlaalu Manor (Hlaalo Manor)
in Ald-ruhn, Redoran House (Hanarai Assutlanipal's House)
in Sadrith Mora, Telvanni Pod
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in Gnisis, Vacant Cave Dwelling
in Khuul, Fisherfolk Shack
in Ald Velothi, Velothi Hut
in Maar Gan, Redoran Hut

in Gnaar Mok, Fisherkfolk Shack
in Hla Oad, Fisherfolk Shack
in Suran, Small Hovel
in Ascadian Isles, Ascadian Plantation

in Molag Mar, Vacant Velothi Dome
in Dagon Fel, Vacant Longhouse
in Pelagiad, Pelagiad home
in Ebonheart, Ebonheart Manor
in Seyda Neen, Rent House

in Vos, Velothi Home
in Tel Mora, Mora Pod, women-only
in Tel Aruhn, Aruhn Pod
in Tel Branora, Branora Docks Shack

Confusedhrug: just a few suggestions
Or maybe you could take Sorkvild the Raven's tower near Dagon Fel.
No i have plans for the tower in sorkvield and all Sheogoard
Pages: 1 2