Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Caldera status
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright, lets talk about Caldera changes... its now Redoran....
  • so lets see... the Governor's castle is now under Redoran control... I think Governor's castle can have a Temple shrine inside somewhere... and of course a few archers on the roof to snipe down people..... a nobleman, representative of Athyn Sarethi who owns the South Gash, should be inside running things... I think the walls should be high, but not walls you can stand on.... they will be walls to separate you from inside, basically the autonomous-city-region sort of thing

• Redoran Guards watch the mines and are in the watch-towers. Redoran Watchmen probably patrol the outskirts.... in addition to the miners there, a few more Dunmer should be there... and I think that perhaps the old building was destroyed in a previous slave riot, but since their freedom and Redoran occupation, they have been given Cave Dwellings and a few Redoran huts have been built there instead of the rickity old Imperial building.

• the Caldera Mages Guild has left, probably to Balmora.... I am thinking that a few Imperials or outlanders (some of them) leave for places like Hla Oad or Gnaar Mok, OR they go to Pelagiad. The empty homes will end up being homes for soldiers. Ghorak and Irgola should stay.

• most of the buildings would be occupied by soldiers or demolished, the large open courtyard now has a small Dunmer market.... the demolished plots are replaced by muckspunge farms and the Mages Guild has become a brewery, alcoholic beverages is a major Redoran export. Canodia Felannus' House, Verick Gemain: Trader,& Valvius Mevureius' House are demolished and replaced by plots of muckspunge farm.
I haven't decided on all the people who have left.... but they will be replaced by Dunmer brewers, miners, and farmers... Caldera will have a lot of security since it is Athyn Sarethi's only town, it is coveted by all the Houses, and it is also very lucrative. The governor.... in the Governor's Hall... is infact his son Varvur Sarethi.... who had gone on to be a caraven-protector as the head of the Redoran watchmen of Maar Gan, but now has become the Caldera governor...
Creeper should be there like in the original.
Creeper is dead hes part of a quest in Oblivion. And remember Kukulza we were gonna make a moat around Caldera but just a stone moat with some rats. Also there are premade destroyed buildings you can find in oblivion i suggest with use that.
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Creeper is dead he's part of a quest in Oblivion. And remember Kukulza we were gonna make a moat around Caldera but just a stone moat with some rats. Also there are premade destroyed buildings you can find in oblivion I suggest with use that.

There's a quest where creeper dies?? Than just make creeper anyway and say that its creeper the 2nd
No hes a hound and he tells you once he lived and served orcs in Vvardenfell
And the hound is called creeper?

Just include him in scamp form in Ghorak manor anyway. Everybody would prefer that (If you don't I'll make a plugin that includes him)
Clavicus Vile's hound shiftshapes... he took the form of a scamp....

can we stay on topic of Caldera discussion?
Creeper is more of an easter egg discussion
Anways i wanna push for all big cities including Caldera for Interior and I wouldnt mind claming to build it either.
... If they're interiors, levitation isn't possible, and those loading screens really ruin the immersion. Notice how much nicer Cloud Ruler Temple's gate is compared to town gates?
Quote:Originally posted by Arklon
... If they're interiors, levitation isn't possible, and those loading screens really ruin the immersion. Notice how much nicer Cloud Ruler Temple's gate is compared to town gates?
\

yeah, thats what I'm saying too. Cloud Ruler temple is cool, all the towns should have done that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4