Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Will Be Back Soon I hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone just letting Everyone Know I was still around. I have been more of a lurker lately. I have had some things happening to me lately that has taken the wind out of my modding sails. :poorme: Bt I am happy to see some of the wonderful stuff made lately. I want to get into Oblivion but my comp won't handle it.

Great stuff guys! :bananarock: :goodjob:
He who lurks last lasts longest...and welcome to the I can't play Oblivion Club: the largest membership in the gaming community! :yes:

Actually I can't play the TES III Silgrad Tower although it is apparently loaded and ready to go, so you are probs one up on me...why not help me out with the lit stuff while you are waiting to upgrade?
Well I got my Comp upgraded now for Oblivion.
I now have over 1gb of ram, a 16x dvd-rom/burner, and a Geforce 6200 512 mb video card that supports version 3.0 vertex and pixel shaders and it only cost me $270 US ,whereas a new comp would have cost thousands.
So I am ready for it but I now have to find a way to get the money for the game. I hope to get back to modding after I get it. This new Video card is great.

I hope to finish the version of Silgrad tower I was working on as my First project. I will be glad to get back at it. The new parts has rekindled my modding fire.
512mb vid card you say? Lucky bugger Big Grin
I can only dream of what Oblivion looks like with HDR. Sounds like you got a really good deal there, and I'm glad to hear that you'll soon be able to mod with us again. Smile
Yep 512 mb and the card alone ony cost me $100. The extra memory cost $100 and the DVD rom cost $40. SO I think I got a real good deal.
I am really excited to see what Oblivion will look like for me.
Hmm, that's strange. I paid about 500 dollars for my card back in October, a Connect3D Radeon X850XT Platinum 256Mb, and it can't do HDR. If you got a better card for a fifth of that price it must really be the deal of a lifetime Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Hmm, that's strange. I paid about 500 dollars for my card back in October, a Connect3D Radeon X850XT Platinum 256Mb, and it can't do HDR. If you got a better card for a fifth of that price it must really be the deal of a lifetime Big Grin
Congrats Hoss! Man thats gotta stink Razorwing, I got my Geforce 6800GT at about the same time. I can use HDR, but I can't run AA at the same time.
I have a 6800 gt too. I use bloom + aa. I'm getting a radeon x1900xt next week Big Grin

EDIT: I just realized you were getting a 6200!!! Thats not a good card! Even at 512 mb. You'd be better off getting a geforce 6800gt, or a 7000 series geforce or a x1000 serires radeon!!
Hey Hoss, why not try you pen in Literature Developement while you are waiting to upgrade? It don't matter how you start if you put something you feel 'something' about. ?
Well I have gotten the upgrades now I am waiting on the game to be delivered.

I can write poetry but I have to be in the mood though. I might come up with something oneday.
Pages: 1 2